- From Season 8 onward, historical recordkeeping on the wiki will be greatly reduced while administration works towards an automated process. Members of the community are welcome to record events in the tables, using Reblase Events Log as a reference. Contact administration with any questions about the record keeping. Administration will continue to maintain Incinerations and Feedback Swaps.
Season 8 began on September 21, 2020. The regular season concluded on September 25, 2020, followed by the postseason and 8th Internet Series on September 26, 2020. The Season 8 election took place on September 27, 2020. It is the 7th season of The Discipline Era. The Baltimore Crabs defeated the Hades Tigers 3 games to 1 to win their second Internet Series Championship.
See the main article on this topic: Hall of Flame
The Hall of Flame was introduced at the end of the Season 7 elections in a new tab on the Blaseball website. The Hall was introduced in a message from The Monitor, where it asked if fans "want[ed] to see your friends?" Fans can view the profiles of incinerated players and pay tribute in the form of peanuts. It is unknown at this time what the effect of paying tribute is.
Jaylen Hotdogfingers' Debted modification changed to Refinanced Debt at the end of Season 7 due to a deal involving the Microphone. Instead of causing the Unstable modification, players hit with Hotdogfingers' pitches now acquire the Flickering modification, which increases their chances of being caught in the Feedback during Feedback weather. On Day 5, Marquez Clark became the first player to become Flickering. On Day 21, Nolanestophia Patterson became the first player to swap teams due to the Flickering modification.
At the start of Season 8, the Idol leaderboard featured three Feedback microphone icons attached to the 6th, 11th, and 18th place rankings. At the end of the regular season, fans placed Jaylen Hotdogfingers, NaN, and Sixpack Dogwalker in these slots after following clues from The Microphone. After appearances byThe Shelled One and The Monitor, the three idolized players gained a permanent version of the Flickering modification. NaN and Dogwalker also gained the permanent Receiver modification. Immediately after receiving the Receiver modification, the pregame rituals of NaN and Dogwalker changed three times in rapid succession:
it is Wyatt
I have a plan
Any information about the plan is currently unknown, but fans are monitoring NaN and Dogwalker for more messages from Wyatt Mason.
Declaration of Fourth Strike
See the main article on this topic: The Shelled One
Following the introduction of the Hall of Flame, fans began offering peanuts in tribute to incinerated players in great quantities. When returning before the results of the Season 8 elections, The Shelled One expressed disappointment and anger at how the peanuts are being used.
100 MILLION SNACKS
THAT IS IT
YOU ARE OUT
SEE YOU SOON
Fans do not know at this time what Fourth Strike entails, as Blaseball and the Umpires took a one week siesta following these election results.
- Eat The Rich (Season 3): Funds from the top 1% of coin-havers will be redistributed to the remainder of Fans at the end of the postseason. This decree will remain in effect indefinitely.
- Enhanced Party Time (Season 6): When a team is in Party Time -- mathematically eliminated from the postseason -- they'll have a chance of receiving random permanent stat boosts during their games.
|Wild League||Record||Mild League||Record|
|Wild High||Mild High|
|Baltimore Crabs 🦀*||74-25||Seattle Garages 🎸*||65-34|
|New York Millennials 📱||50-49||Hades Tigers 🐅*||64-35|
|Chicago Firefighters 🔥||46-53||Dallas Steaks 🥩*||59-40|
|Breckenridge Jazz Hands 👐||42-57||Canada Moist Talkers 🗣️||48-51|
|San Francisco Lovers 💋||35-64||Kansas City Breath Mints 🍬||34-65|
|Wild Low||Mild Low|
|Hellmouth Sunbeams 🌞*||59-40||Philly Pies 🥧*||55-44|
|Houston Spies 🕵️*||58-41||Mexico City Wild Wings 🍗||55-44|
|Boston Flowers 🌹*||52-47||Charleston Shoe Thieves 👟||49-50|
|Miami Dale 🚤||43-56||Hawai'i Fridays 🏝️||36-63|
|LA Unlimited Tacos 🌮||37-62||Yellowstone Magic ✨||29-70|
* Denotes teams that made it to the playoffs.
Seeding for teams with identical records in the Mild League determined by Divine Favor.
The top four teams of each league advance to the postseason. As of Season 5, teams alternate home games with the higher seed hosting first.
|Round of 8||Round of 4||Internet Series|
The Decree with the most community votes will go into effect.
|Wild Cards||Every Season, a random team from each Subleague will leave Party Time to become the 5th Playoff team. A best of 3 Wild Card series will happen on Fridays.|
|Relief||Next Season, the bottom four teams will have Relief. When one of their pitchers gives up 5 runs, they'll immediately be replaced by a pitcher from their Shadows.|
|Double Jumps||Whenever a team defeats the team currently leading their Division, they'll earn an extra win. Permanent effect.|
Each blessing will be awarded to a randomly selected player or team based. Votes from a team's fans increase the likelihood of that team receiving a blessing.
|Forever Physical||Keep a Random Player on your team Stable.|
|Radical Alchemy||Re-rolls your team's three worst players.|
|Anti Burnout||Your team is protected from Incinerations for the following season.|
|Replacement Elbows||Where did you find these? Improve 3 random pitchers on your team by one Star (20%)|
|Promo Code||Enter the code. Recruit a rookie to be the 6th player in your Rotation.|
|Affinity for Crows||Oh, that’s what they do. Your team will play 50% Better in Bird Weather.|
|Home Field Advantage||No place like home. Your Team starts with 1 Run when playing at home.|
|Composite||Reinforced. Remove the Worst Player from your Rotation. Your Rotation is now shorter.|
|Lottery Pick||Steal the 14th Most Idolized Player in the League.|
|Blind Date||Steal the 21st Most Idolized Player on the Leaderboard.|
|Who? You Too?||Never heard of them. Maximize and steal the least Idolized player in the league.|
|Party Line||Hello? Who's there? Replace a player on your team with the Alternate of a random player from another team.|
|Thief in the Night||Under the cover of darkness. Steal a Pitcher from a Divisional Opponent's Shadows.|
|Precognition||Vision of things to come. Improve 3 random hitters on your team by one Star (20%)|
|New Kid||A warm welcome. Incinerate the Least Idolized Player on Your Team.|
|Barrel of Tiny Eggs||Feed the Hall Monitor. Fans of your team receive a big barrel of peanuts.|
|Divisional Swap||Swap your team into the other Division in your Subleague.|
|Subleague Swap||Swap your team into another Division in the opposite Subleague.|
|Astroturf||The grass is greener on the other side. Give your team Grass Blood Type.|
|Base Instincts||Succumb. Give your team Base Blood Type.|
- Wild Cards passed with 353,174 Votes, 65% of all Decree Votes.
- The Deck is Shuffled
- Cards Drawn
- Play Will Continue
- Forever Physical blessed the Seattle Garages.
- Promo Code blessed the Seattle Garages.
- Lori Boston has been recruited to join the Seattle Garages's rotation!
- The Team had 44% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 117,256 votes were cast.
- Home Field Advantage blessed the Seattle Garages.
- New Kid blessed the Seattle Garages.
- Anti Burnout blessed the Hades Tigers.
- Composite blessed the Hades Tigers.
- Blind Date blessed the Hades Tigers.
- Base Instincts blessed the Hellmouth Sunbeams.
- Replacement Elbows blessed the Houston Spies.
- Affinity for Crows blessed the Philly Pies.
- Who? You too? blessed the Philly Pies.
- Philly Pies stole the least popular player in the league, hitter Jaxon Buckley, from the Philly Pies, and maxed their stats. They sent back their worst hitter, Farrell Seagull.
- The Pies had 11% of the Votes. The Charleston Shoe Thieves were the highest bidders with 19% of the votes. 474,414 votes were cast.
- Divisional Swap blessed the Mexico City Wild Wings.
- Subleague Swap blessed the Mexico City Wild Wings.
- Astroturf blessed the Boston Flowers.
- Radical Alchemy blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Randomized the pitching stats for the Charleston Shoe Thieves's worst player, Snyder Briggs. ★ to ★★
- Randomized the hitting stats for the Charleston Shoe Thieves's worst player, Simon Haley. ★ to ★★★★
- Randomized the hitting stats for the Charleston Shoe Thieves's worst player, Hotbox Sato. ★★ to ★★
- The Shoe Thieves had 7% of the Votes. The Unlimited Tacos were the highest bidders with 17% of the votes. 473,739 votes were cast.
- Thief in the Night blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Barrel of Tiny Eggs blessed the Canada Moist Talkers.
- Precognition blessed the Breckenridge Jazz Hands.
- Party Line blessed the Kansas City Breath Mints.
- Lottery Pick blessed the Yellowstone Magic.
When any player is in a match during a Solar Eclipse, there is a chance they will be incinerated and killed by a Rogue Umpire. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below. indicates incinerations that are payment for debt.
|Hobbs Cain||Philly Pies||Day 10||Rai Spliff||Hades Tigers|
|José Haley||Chicago Firefighters||Day 36||Goobie Ballson||San Francisco Lovers|
|Umpire Husky*||n/a||Day 94||Umpire Steel||Raúl Leal|
*On the Day 94 game between the Baltimore Crabs and Miami Dale, a Rogue Umpire attempted to incinerate Beck Whitney. However, in the previous season's elections, Raúl Leal received the Iffey Jr., which came with the modification Fire Protector, protecting the whole team from incinerations. As such, the attempted incineration backfired on the Rogue Umpire, incinerating them instead.
When any player is in a match during Peanut weather, there is a chance they will "swallow a stray peanut" and experience a permanent physical reaction, called either an Allergic Reaction or a Yummy Reaction. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below.
|Gunther O'Brian||Charleston Shoe Thieves||Day 1||Hawai'i Fridays||Yummy|
|Baldwin Breadwinner||Hawai'i Fridays||Day 31||Canada Moist Talkers||Allergic|
|Thomas Kirby||Chicago Firefighters||Day 55||Baltimore Crabs||Allergic|
|Dudley Mueller||Hellmouth Sunbeams||Day 71||Baltimore Crabs||Yummy|
|Eizabeth Guerra||Kansas City Breath Mints||Day 87||Canada Moist Talkers||Allergic|
|Aldon Cashmoney||Hawai'i Fridays||Day 99||Philly Pies||Yummy|
When a shelled player is in a game during Lots of Birds weather, there is a small chance for the birds to peck them free. The player will then gain the Superallergic modification. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below.
|Sexton Wheerer||Unlimited Tacos||Day 47||Breckenridge Jazz Hands|
When any player is in a game during Feedback weather, there is a chance reality will "flicker in the feedback" and two players will permanently swap team membership. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below.
|Player A||Former Team A||Player B||Former Team B||Date|
|Nolanestophia Patterson||Philly Pies||Lang Richardson||Seattle Garages||Day 21|
|Summers Pony||Dallas Steaks||Rai Spliff||Philly Pies||Day 27|
|Quack Enjoyable||Canada Moist Talkers||Cedric Spliff||Seattle Garages||Day 42|
|Eugenia Garbage||Canada Moist Talkers||Lachlan Shelton||Charleston Shoe Thieves||Day 44|
|Simon Haley||Canada Moist Talkers||Eugenia Garbage||Charleston Shoe Thieves||Day 44|
|Allison Abbott||Seattle Garages||Paula Mason||Dallas Steaks||Day 56|
|Paula Mason||Seattle Garages||Paula Turnip||Hades Tigers||Day 71|
|Eduardo Woodman||Philly Pies||Alyssa Harrell||Hawai'i Fridays||Day 90|
|Eduardo Woodman||Hawai'i Fridays||Alyssa Harrell||Philly Pies||Day 90|
|Farrell Seagull||Seattle Garages||Summers Pony||Philly Pies||Day 102|
When any player is in a game during Blooddrain weather, there is a chance that they can siphon stars from another player. This can affect any stat and any pair of players on opposing teams. Known instances of siphoning in Season 6 are listed below.
Hit By Pitch
When any player is hit by a pitch from a player with any form of debt, they gain a modification for the remainder of the 9-day week. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below. (Total: 33)
Enhanced Party Time
When a team is in Party Time, their players have a chance of receiving random permanent stat boosts during a game. Known cases of this in Season 8 are listed below. (Total: 68)
- Game Log. Blaseball.com.