Official League Records
During the Season 4 elections, Good was affected by the Alternate Reality decree and replaced by an Alternate. This involved Good's stats being randomized, resulting in a combined 8.4 -> 7.5 stat decrease.
| COMMUNITY LORE|
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Unlike most league players, Good has no formal Blaseball certifications, and, in fact, learned everything they know from playing Wii Splorts Blaseball. Despite this, they are currently the Moist Talkers' second most capable player, with the addition of PolkaDot Patterson.
The "Good Eye"
The state of Good's eye is an ongoing debate within the Blaseball community. Early in their career, rumours circulated that Good's pitching prowess was partially as a result of a "blessed eye" gifted to them by outside forces. The deific beings supposedly responsible for the blessing have refused to comment.
Conversely, many have argued that due to the circumstances of the █████████ incident, Good's eye is more than likely cursed, not blessed. Unfortunately, despite the fervent discussion surrounding the pitcher's eye, the various tests to ascertain the nature and properties of Good's ocular condition have been stymied by their reluctance to talk to the press.
Before the 3rd season began Good was ambushed by a reporter from the Halifax Gazette at their home in ██████, but when pressed about the topic they simply smiled and winked, the reporter has not yet regained consciousness.
Alternate Jenkins Good
After the ██████ event, along with their teammate Jesús Koch, Good was swapped with a version of themselves from an alternate universe. Alternate Jenkins Good allegedly hails from an alternate version of Canada called Cascadia. When asked about the differences between Canada and Cascadia, Good simply replied with "less water". Based on the moniker of their former team The Dry Whispers, there were concerns that Alternate Good would not be able to produce the requisite amount of saliva necessary for daily life as a Moist Talker. However, after a round of procedures performed by Mooney Doctor, she assured the Halifax Gazette that Good's spittle deficiency would no longer be an issue.
Time with the Moist Talkers
Good is a reserved and enigmatic individual, with their general distaste towards being interviewed often making obtaining details of their personal life difficult. Aside from their pitching ability, Good is also well known for their extreme competency with multiple genres of video games. In addition to their mastery over Major League Blaseball they have competed and won multiple ELVO fighting game tournaments during Blaseball various siestas. They are particularly known for ELVO moment #73, wherein they perfectly blocked over █████ of their opponents moves over a 9 hour period, eventually winning the match due to their opponent collapsing from fatigue. Despite this they rarely have the opportunity to flex their skills amongst the rest of the Moist Talkers, except for the occasional match of Dancing Dancer’s Revival League (DDRL) with teammate Jesús Koch.
Despite there being little evidence of these acts Good has been known to have an unique perspective on the culinary arts. Teammates Jesús Koch and Commissioner Vapor both claim to be “cooking buddies” with Good and have on multiple occasions created dishes ranging from inoffensively bland to ████████. In an interview with the Halifax Gazette teammate Lachlan Shelton was quoted saying “I don’t know how the things Jenkins creates end up like that. They follow the recipes more meticulously than I do and yet…” After this question Shelton trailed off and was seen staring at the ceiling for several minutes before recovering to finish the interview.
Good is also often seen along with teammate Greer Lott who on multiple occasions has called Good their “partner in crimes”. Despite being sighted in the vicinity of multiple of Lott’s schemes Good’s participation in any of them has never been conclusively proven. On ████ █████ Good was seen carrying an injured Lott away from a burning building as the partially singed Lott repeatedly exclaimed “...And that is what you get!”. Additionally, when riding the team bus Good and Lott often sit together, resulting in Lott falling asleep subsequently leaning on Good for several hours.
- After the early acclimation period, Alternate Good eventually bonded with then team member Fish Summer over their shared competitive attitude and strict fitness regimens.
- Unlike the original Good, Alternate Good claims to have never played Wii Splorts, instead attributing their skill to a mastery of Major League Blaseball on the Slony Playstation.
- Vapor maintains a one-sided rivalry with Good in regards to the game Flortnite. Vapor claims they have a superior ranking, however it was discovered this is due to Good being banned from the game for multiple seasons after allowing Greer Lott access to their open mic while playing.
- Good is well known enough in professional gaming circles that multiple developers have asked them to test their projects. It is speculated the character Slans Undeltale is an homage to Good for this reason.
- Good has been known to eat whole packets of powdered flavoring. When it comes to Klaft Macaroni and Cheese, Good often eats the flavor packet and teammate Greer Lott eats the uncooked noodles.
- Good is known to spike their coffee mugs into the ground before games. They say it is accidental, but the Moist Talkers have put aside a portion of the budget just for replacing these mugs.
- Good is a known fan of pun based humor.
Alternate Good's kit from their original reality. Art by @Spiral_Joe.
Jenkins Good Icon by Nic
Jenkins Good eating their favourite food by Nic
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4|
|Staff||Michel É. Moose and Chalky Hoodwinkle · THE MAW · Belligerent Phlegm Receptacle · The Moist Owlette · H O R K · The ORB|
|Places||Halifax · Canada|
|History||Canada Moist Talkers' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|TALK SPIT, GET HITS|