Official League Records
During the Season β18 elections, Elliott's pitching increased 3.4 → 4.7 due to the Magic's Shadow Infuse blessing. Elliott then rejoined the Magic's active roster in exchange for Melton Telephone via the Magic's Foreshadow will, becoming a pitcher in the process.
Over the course of Season β23, Elliott entered and exited the Magic's Shadows two times as a result of Yellowstone National (Ball)Park Fax Machine and Voicemail events, ending the Season on the pitching rotation.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Box of Eizabeth_Elliott Files
- Dust billows as the file box lands on the table. While many archives in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill are unified in some way, this... definitely isn’t one of them. The accompanying Rumor Registry explains all of the contents... wherever it is... but for now you grab the folder labelled IF-87.385 and start reading...
A Student of the Game
Eizabeth Elliott is the Diffident Hitter (DH) for the Yellowstone Magic. She is a graduate student in biotechnology working on her PhD thesis about the life cycle of extremophile bacteria in Yellowstone National Park (Parkpark)'s prismatic springs. Her park supervisor assigned her to first base without Eizabeth's knowledge. She has no idea what blaseball is, how it is played, why she is sometimes holding a bat, or why people in uniforms keep trampling through her survey grid. She is this close to just taking a semester off.
The L is silent. And invisible.
- Sister to Elijah Bates of the Canada Moist Talkers, and presumably mother of His Nephew.
- Is fascinated by Cory Twelve's advanced volcanology equipment and has petitioned for time on "the machine" between seasons.
- Alyssa Harrell, Halexandrey Walton, and Eizabeth follow each other in the batting order and are collectively known as "The Gathering". Penelope Mathews was formerly a part of the group before being transferred to the New York Millennials due to Feedback.
- Began a page-one rewrite of her thesis after meeting Richardson Turquoise.
- In an episode of genealogy show But Who Are You, Really? a DNA test suggested Elliott's genetic heritage to be 65% west African, 21% north African, 6% Polynesian and the remainder a species of thermophilic archaebacteria presently unknown to science.
by Nevephoenix, Picrew art by @sangledhere
Elliott is a biotech grad student who was doing some research at Yellowstone National Park when Blaseball broke out, by @Monthenor
with Cory-12, by @graciedarts
Field research, by @awhekate
Dressed for homecoming, by @awhekate
Homecoming portrait, by @awhekate