(Redirected from Current Season)
Notable events are ongoing.
- Eat The Rich (Season 3): Funds from the top 1% of coin-havers will be redistributed to the remainder of Fans at the end of the postseason.
- Enhanced Party Time (Season 6): When a team is in Party Time -- mathematically eliminated from the postseason -- they'll have a chance of receiving random permanent stat boosts during their games.
- Wild Cards (Season 8): Every Season, a random team from each Subleague will leave Party Time to become the 5th Playoff team. A first-to-two-wins Wild Card series will happen on Fridays.
- Based Evolution (Season 12): Every Third Championship a Team wins will cause the Team and its Players to Evolve. Players that round the phylogenic Bases will get to go Home.
- Free Wills (Season 13): Teams that finish in the Bottom 4 of the League will receive an extra Will in that Season's Election.
- All You Can Eat (Season 14): Fans will be able to freely buy and sell Snack Slots at any time. The less Snack slots the Fan owns, the higher the payout for the Snacks in them.
- Community Chest (Season 16): Anytime 3000 Runs are accumulated league-wide, every Team will receive an Item Crate for a random active Player on their Team.
- Fairgrounds (Season 17): All games have a chance of being Prize Matches, in which the winning Team will open an Item Crate.
- Hype Train (Season 18): Shaming your opponent will build Hype in your Ballpark.
- Ratification (Season 18): Renovations built by at least 18 Teams will be Ratified into Non-Physical Law for the entire League.
- Hotel Motel (Season 18): Holiday Innings will occasionally happen during the Earlseason, where Teams Party instead of Score.
- Turntables (Season 18): Any Win earned from a non-loss during the Regular Season will be converted to an Unwin.
- Tunnels (Season 20): Tunnels allow the Home Team to steal from the Away Team.
- Balloons (Season 21): A small, permanent amount of negative eDensity is added for each Run or Win earned in this Ballpark.
- Bird Hotel (Season 21): When the Home Team parties, a number of Birds will come join the Party.
- Voicemail (Season 21): When the Home Team is shut out in this Ballpark, they'll swap the worst Batter in their Lineup with the best Batter in their Shadows.
- Phantom Thieves' Guild (Season 22): If the Home Team loses by 9 Runs in this Ballpark, they will steal from their opponent's Shadows.
- Fax Machine (Season 23): The Fax Machine will swap the Home Team's pitcher for their best Shadows Pitcher whenever they've allowed 10+ Runs in a game.
- Stables (Season 23): When any Team scores 25+ in this Ballpark, any Instability in the Ballpark will be stabled.
- The Underbracket (Season 19): Every Postseason, the bottom finishing Teams will compete in the Underbracket while the top finishing Teams compete in the standard Overbracket.
- Sun 30 (Season 20): When a game enters Extra Innings, both Teams will immedately earn 1 Win.
- Sun .1 (Season 21): Weather. Each Run scored is worth .1 more per Inning.
- Equal Sun (Season 22): A home run during a game's final out ties the game.
- MAXIMUM SUN (Season 22): Scoring plays in Maximum Blaseball are worth 3x the Runs.
- Sum Sun (Season 22): Weather. Each successive scoring play by a Team within a half inning is worth an additional Run.
|Wild League||Wins||Record||Mild League||Wins||Record|
|Wild High||Mild High|
|Hades Tigers 🐅||0||0-0||Philly Pies 🥧||0||0-0|
|Breckenridge Jazz Hands 👐||0||0-0||Seattle Garages 🎸||0||0-0|
|Chicago Firefighters 🔥||0||0-0||New York Millennials 📱||0||0-0|
|Mexico City Wild Wings 🍗||0||0-0||San Francisco Lovers 💋||0||0-0|
|Tokyo Lift 🏋️♀️||0||0-0||Dallas Steaks 🥩||0||0-0|
|Atlantis Georgias 🔱||0||0-0||---- --------- 🛠️||0||0-0|
|Wild Low||Mild Low|
|--------- -------- 🌞*||0||0-0||Hawai'i Fridays 🏝️*||0||0-0|
|Houston Spies 🕵️||0||0-0||Canada Moist Talkers 🗣️||0||0-0|
|Miami Dale 🚤||0||0-0||Kansas City Breath Mints 🍬||0||0-0|
|Boston Flowers 🌹||0||0-0||----------- ----- ✨||0||0-0|
|LA Unlimited Tacos 🌮||0||0-0||Charleston Shoe Thieves 👟||0||0-0|
|Ohio Worms 🐌||0||0-0||Baltimore Crabs 🦀||0||0-0|
* Denotes teams that made it to the playoffs.
† Denotes Overbracket Wild Card recipients.
†† Denotes Underbracket Wild Card recipients.
When any team is in a game during Reverb weather, there is a chance that some portion of their roster will get shuffled. Reverb can change the order of the lineup, rotation, or the whole team. If the entire lineup is shuffled, there is a chance that batters will become pitchers and vice versa. Known cases of this in Season 24 are listed below.
|Season 12||Overview · Concessions · Wills · Ballparks · Flooding · Descension|
|Season 13||Overview · MVP Voting · Continued Flooding and Scattering|
|Season 14||Overview · The Investigation · Second Wyatt Masoning · Credit to the League|
|Season 15||Overview · Further Disappearances · Live Bait|
|Season 16||Overview · Attractive Attractors|
|Season 17||Overview · Legendary Players · Off Season Tidings|
|Season 18||Overview · New Editions|
|🦀 🌹 👐 🗣️ 👟 🔥 🥩 🐅 🏝️ 🕵️ 🌞 🍬 🍗 🚤 📱 🥧 💋 🎸 🌮 ✨ 🏋️♀️ 🔱 🛠️ 🐌|
|First Pitch · Blaseball-Glolf Clonflict · Tlopps Blaseball Cards
Religion in Blaseball · Partytime Papers