For a list of all former players, see Category:Former Atlantis Georgias Players.
|13 EL||Neerie McCloud||Slosh Truk||🔱||Will (🔱)||Foreshadow|
|14 LS||-||Wyatt Mason III||🔱||Second Wyatt Masoning|
|14 86||Wyatt Mason III||-||Static|
|14 EL||Gita Biscuits||Mordecai Kingbird||🔱||Will (🔱)||Foreshadow|
|14 EL||Gita Biscuits||Knight Triumphant||💋||Will (🔱)||Exchange|
|15 EL||Ankle Halifax||Knight Triumphant||🔱||Will (🔱)||Foreshadow|
|15 EL||Mint Shupe||Ortiz Lopez||💋||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|16 EL||Mordecai Kingbird||Montgomery Bullock||🏝️||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|17 54||Hercules Alighieri||Jon Tumblehome||🔱||Incineration|
|17 EL||Jon Tumblehome||Jon Tumblehome||🔱||Will (🔱)||Move|
|17 EL||Montgomery Bullock||Fish Summer||🦀||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|17 EL||Fish Summer||Wyatt Mason IV||🌮||Will (🦀)||Equivalent Exchange|
|17 EL||Knight Triumphant||Pitching Machine||💋||Will (💋)||Equivalent Exchange|
|18 LS||Nagomi Mcdaniel III||🔱||Gift Shop|
|18 ES||Pitching Machine||-||Preservation|
|18 EL||Nagomi Mcdaniel III||-||Dust|
|19 2||Siobhan Chark||Sosa Hayes||🕵️||Feedback|
|19 EL||Wyatt Mason IV||Dickerson Morse||🥩||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|20 11||Jan Canberra||Goobie Ballson||🏋️♀️||Feedback|
|20 48||Niq Nyong'o||Clove Ji-Eun||🔱||Incineration|
|20 99||-||Xandra Yolk||🔱||Playoff Birth|
|20 EL||Ankle Halifax||Jan Canberra||🏋️♀️||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|21 LS||Chorby Soul V||🔱||Gift Shop|
|20 99||-||Vernon Glump||🔱||Playoff Birth|
|21 EL||Goobie Ballson||Fish Summer||🌮||Will (🔱)||Equivalent Exchange|
|21 EL||Clove Ji-Eun||Clove Ji-Eun||🔱||Will (🔱)||Move|
|21 EL||Chorby Soul V||-||Dust|
|22 18||Sosa Hayes||-||Modification||Super Roamin'|
|22 82||Vernon Glump||-||Stolen (🍗)||Thieves' Guild|
|22 EL||-||Sosa Hayes||🚤||Will (🔱)||Move|
|22 EL||Slosh Truk||Randy Dennis||🗣️||Will (🗣️)||Equivalent Exchange|
|22 EL||Erin Jesaulenko||Lachlan Shelton||🐅||Will (🐅)||Equivalent Exchange|
|22 EL||Dickerson Morse||-||🎸||Blessing (🎸)||Gachapon|
|22 EL||Goodwin Morin II||-||Dust|
|22 EL||Cote Loveless II||-||Dust|
|22 EL||New Megan Ito III||-||Dust|
|23 47||Sosa Hayes||Siobhan Chark||🕵️||Feedback|
|23 41||Artemesia Teixeira||-||Stolen (🍬)||Thieves' Guild|
|23 53||Clove Ji-Eun||-||Stolen (🚤)||Thieves' Guild|
|23 83||Siobhan Chark||Hiroto Wilcox||🐅||Feedback|
|23 EL||Jelly Burgertoes||-||🌮||Blessing (🌮)||Gachapon|
- In the Season 12 elections, the Georgias received the Infuse will, choosing to increase Rigby Friedrich's stats, and the Trust will, giving Siobhan Chark the Flippers modification.
- In the Season 13 elections, the Georgias benefited from the Free Wills decree, giving them a third will. The Georgias received the Infuse will, choosing to increase Jan Canberra's stats. In addition, they received the Foreshadow will, sending Neerie McCloud into the shadows in return for Slosh Truk. They also voted for the Alternate will, randomizing Flattery McKinley's stats.
- In the Season 14 elections, the Georgias again benefited from Free Wills. They received the Infuse will, increasing the stats of Yurts Buttercup; the Foreshadow will, sending Gita Biscuits to the Shadows in exchange for Mordecai Kingbird, and the Exchange will, trading Gita Biscuits to the San Francisco Lovers for Knight Triumphant.
- In the Season 15 elections, the Georgias again benefited from Free Wills. They received the Foreshadow will, sending Ankle Halifax to the Shadows for Knight Triumphant; the Move will, moving Flattery McKinley to the lineup; and the Equivalent Exchange will, trading Mint Shupe to the San Francisco Lovers for Ortiz Lopez. They also won the Easy Out blessing, moving Mordecai Kingbird to the end of their lineup.
- In the Season 16 elections, the Georgias received the Move will, once again moving Flattery McKinley to the lineup, and the Equivalent Exchange will, trading Mordecai Kingbird to the Hawai'i Fridays for Montgomery Bullock.
- In the Season 17 elections, the Georgias gained a Smithy as a result of the Smithy decree. They received the Move will, sending Jon Tumblehome to the Shadows, and the Equivalent Exchange will, trading Montgomery Bullock to the Baltimore Crabs for Fish Summer. The Georgias were then subjected to the San Francisco Lovers' Equivalent Exchange will, exchanging Knight Triumphant for Pitching Machine, and the Baltimore Crabs' Equivalent Exchange will, exchanging Fish Summer for Wyatt Mason IV of the LA Unlimited Tacos. They also won the Jerseys Supply Run blessing, granting Jerseys to N-q Nyong'o, Flattery McKinley, Siobhan Chark, Yurts Buttercup, Erin Jesaulenko, and Wyatt Mason IV. Frankie Hambone and Rigby Friedrich received Plastic Jerseys, and Jan Canberra received a Chunky Jersey.
| COMMUNITY LORE|
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
For a more in-depth look at the team, see Atlantis Georgias/History.
The Atlantis Georgias are a team of researchers from the Georgian Triangle who wish to learn more about the splort of Blaseball, mainly through first-hand experience. This method of research began during the [REDACTED] , where the Georgias played in the [REDACTED]. Using this method, the team was able to win four championships. With Blaseball’s return, a new team had to be created in order to research the sudden appearance of peanuts, incinerations, and rogue umpires. The modern form of the Atlantis Georgias is a combination pirate and scientist crew, led by head of research Niq Nyong'o. Their goal: Figure out what the heck happened while they were away.
For a more in-depth look at the team, see Atlantis Georgias/History.
The history of Atlantis predates the return of Blaseball, and as a result records have been lost to time. Any information written here is but one of many interpretations of a history deeper and longer than all others.
Atlantis was founded in [REDACTED], as the sea rose and swallowed three individuals each named Georgia. One from the state of Georgia within the United States, another from the country of Georgia, and the third from the South Georgia island. However, instead of resigning themselves to their fate, the three Georgias found each other and managed to create a settlement underwater, one which would take all those claimed by the sea. This new city would be known as Atlantis. As the years went by, the city of Atlantis would be known for finding those who needed it most. The new ecosystem of an underwater city also took its effect, leaving many denizens with extra fins, gills, or bioluminescence. However, this is normal and expected in Atlantis, as nobody resists the call of the ocean forever.
The Atlantis Georgias’ stadium is called The Bubble, which is a massive underwater dome that rests on the back of a mechanical jellyfish. The field itself can be submerged to
give an advantage to the home team for accessibility reasons. As a result, the entire stands area has been designated as a Splash Zone. The Bubble is maintained by a team of infinite shrimp produced by the Core Mechanics.
- Niq Nyong'o, team captain and keeper of [REDACTED]
- Jan Canberra, team treasurer
- Dave the Anglerfish, head of concessions
- Rigby Friedrich, strategist
- Angelika Aufdiscord, sponsor and source of funding
For a more in-depth look at Dale fan culture, see Atlantis Georgias/Fan Culture.
The Georgias, while relatively new, are making a name for themselves by keeping vibes wavey at all times and offering Ooze (primordial goop found at the ocean, but flavored and prepared) as a drink to everybody, oftentimes by Ooze spokesperson Slosh Truk.
The Georgias have formed many friendships, including:
- The Hades Tigers, despite the fact that both Hades and Poseidon (the Georgias’ deity of choice) wish to maintain their rivalry
- The Baltimore Crabs due to their ability to both walk on land and swim in water.
- The Yellowstone Magic, due to rumors of a Giant Pacific Octopus on their rotation. These rumors are yet to be proven true.
- The Chicago Firefighters due to Firefighters' need of immense amounts of water combined with the Georgias' bounty of it.
- An union with the Philly Pies, Seattle Garages, andCore Mechanics
The following chants have been observed:
- (When the game begins) Weigh anchor!/Anchors aweigh!
- Keep ‘em landlocked!
- Hold fast!
- Walk the plank!
- Cannons loaded! (During Maximum Blaseball, or close to it)
- Walk the Plank!
- To the Brig!
For a more in-depth look at Atlantis Georgias fan culture, see Atlantis Georgias/Fan_Works.
|History||Atlantis Georgias History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|You Sink, We Swim|