Black Hole (Black Hole)
Black Hole (Black Hole), also referred to as Supermassive Black Hole in Jazz's game log text, is a weather condition first seen after Season β24's Earlsiesta as a result of the Supernova collapsing due to intensifying Riffs. The weather has only been observed as an outcome of Jazz.
Under Black Hole (Black Hole) weather, if a team collects 10 runs, the Black Hole (Black Hole) will swallow the runs (similarly to Black Hole weather), become agitated, and nullify a league modification. It may instead nullify a stadium modification or an Item, and in one instance during a game nullified a team, as well as nullifying any team it touched on the map beyond Day 82. Nullified teams who played non nullified teams would see the game instantly end due to nullification with the non-nullified team earning a win. If both teams were nullified the game would be cancelled.. Outside of Black Hole (Black Hole) weather, and indeed outside of games at all, it can also nullify any teams that come into contact with it on the navigation map.
As of Fall Ball, however, the Black Hole (Black Hole) has been slowly burping out players and game features from itself, a trend that continued into actual Seasons beyond.
Season 24 Nullifications
Over the course of Season 24, the Black Hole (Black Hole) weather nullified the following teams and rules, with credit to the player who scored the tenth run.
- Day 28 Commissioner Vapor of the Spies nullified Tunnels
- Day 29 Rey Wooten of the Magic nullified Maximum Sun
- Day 29 Lenny Crumb of the Worms nullified Balloons
- Day 29 Qais Dogwalker of the the Dale nullified Free Will
- Day 30 Richmond Harrison of the Dale nullified Turntables
- Day 34 Bonk Jokes of the Magic nullified Hotel Motel
- Day 34 Thomas Dracaena of the Millennials nullified Fairgrounds
- Day 37 Alexandria Rosales of the Spies nullified Sum Sun
- Day 37 Sosa Hayes of the Spies nullified Hype Train
- Day 40 PolkaDot Patterson of the Moist Talkers nullified Community Chest
- Day 40 Baby Doyle of the Jazz Hands nullified Based Evolution
- Day 43 Sandie Turner of the Millennials nullified Sun 30
- Day 44 Alexandria Rosales of the Spies nullified The Underbracket
- Day 45 London Simmons of the Moist Talkers nullified Bird Hotel
- Day 45 Bevan Wise of the Magic nullified Sun .1
- Day 45 PolkaDot Patterson of the Moist Talkers nullified Stables
- Day 47 Jesús Koch of the Magic nullified Voicemail
- Day 50 Mindy Kugel of the Mechanics nullified Phantom Thieves' Guild
- Day 50 Baby Doyle of the Jazz Hands nullified Wild Cards
- Day 55 August Obrien of the Pies nullified Equal Sun
- Day 57 Guy Gulp of the Sunbeams nullified Fax Machine
- Day 59 Thomas Dracaena of the Millennials nullified All You Can Eat
- Day 64 Jonathan Catalina of the Lovers nullified Party Time
- Day 68 Howell Franklin of the Sunbeams nullified Ratification
- Day 68 Aoife Mahle of the Spies nullified Eat The Rich
- Day 79 Jefferson Delacruz of the Pies nullified The Philly Pies
The Black Hole (Black Hole) Expands
As of Day 82 The Black Hole (Black Hole) began expanding over the navigation map, nullifying any team it came into contact with.
- On Day 82 The Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified the Worms, Lift, Wild Wings, Dale, and Crabs.
- On Day 91 The Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified the Hawai'i Fridays.
- On Day 96 The Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified the Heartthrobs and the Lobsters
- On Day 98 The Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified the Garages, the Excavators, and the Saltines.
- On Day 99 The Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified any team that had not made it to the vault, including the Moist Talkers, Jazz Hands, Millennials, Psychics, Hedgehogs, Squirrels, Truckers, Cows, Crabs, Boar, Artists, Lovers, Paws, Sunbeams, Firefighters, Shoe Thieves, Mechanics, Magic, Tacos, and Spies.
Finally, on Season 24 Day 99, the Black Hole (Black Hole) nullified Blaseball itself, nullifying everything associated with it.
- Main Article: Fall Ball
During Fall Ball, various players (and later, game features) would fall out of Black Hole (Black Hole) weekly, every Friday. Notably, the Black Hole (Black Hole) sported a new appearance which is round and much larger relative to the swirls around it; this appearance would persist in its appearances in the era to come.
Season 1 (NEW)
While the Black Hole (Black Hole) made no direct appearances as a Weather, the new Horizon weather is directly associated with it. Under the Horizon weather, random players will fall out of the Black Hole (Black Hole) and land in parts unknown, occasionally knocking players currently playing off their teams and replacing them.
In addition, the Black Hole (Black Hole) started to occasionally make appearances on-site like an Entity would. In these cases, the Black Hole (Black Hole) would merely burp before releasing a new Decree, Blessing, or features such as seeing player stats and attributes.