All weather conditions have unique effects that can sporadically occur during or after games. These effects can impact individual players up to whole Teams, and range from positive, to negative, to birds. New weather patterns are known to emerge in response to the unfolding events of Blaseball each season. With the introduction of Ballparks, it became possible for Fans to influence the weather by renovating their stadiums to increase the likelihood of a specific weather type.
|Icon||Weather||In-game Description||Effect(s)||Debut Season||Status|
|Solar Eclipse||A chance of incinerations.||Players may be incinerated.||2||Active|
|Peanuts||Traces of salt and honey...||Players may have allergic or yummy reactions. A Big Peanut may also crash into the field or into a player, giving them Shelled. Honey Roasted players may shell other players.||3||Active|
|Lots of Birds||Birds have been known to eat peanuts and are just generally great friends.||Birds infest the field. Shelled players may be pecked free by the birds.||3||Active|
|Feedback||A chance of player swaps between teams.||Players may swap teams.||4||Active|
|Reverb||A chance of roster shuffles.||Teams may have their players' positions shuffled. Players may start Reverberating.||5||Active|
|Blooddrain||A chance of transfusions between players.||Players may siphon stars from an opposing player.||6||Active|
|Black Hole||When a team collects 10 Runs, Black Hole will swallow the Runs and a Win from the opposing team.||When a Team reaches 10 runs, the opposing team will have 1 Win subtracted from their record.||11||Active|
|Sun 2||When a team collects 10 Runs, Sun 2 will collect the Runs, and set a Win upon that team.||When a Team reaches 10 runs, 1 Win will be added to that team's season win record.||11||Active|
|Coffee 1||Players may get Wired or Tired.||Players may be Beaned, making them Wired or Tired. Wired and Tired players score 1.5 and 0.5 Runs respectively instead of 1.||Coffee Cup||Active|
|Coffee 2||Players may get Free Refills.||Players may be Poured Over, granting them a Free Refill. Players with Free Refill remove an Out when they score.||Coffee Cup||Active|
|Coffee 3s||Pitchers will become Triple Threats.||At the beginning of a game, pitchers gain Triple Threat. Triple Threat pitchers' strikeouts can subtract runs from the opposing team as outlined in Triple Threat's description.||Coffee Cup||Active|
|Flooding||An Accident.||All bases may be cleared. Players may be swept Elsewhere. The Filthiness of the flooded ballpark increases||12||Active|
|Salmon||Salmon have been known to swim Upstream.||When Salmon swim Upstream, they reset the current Inning, and may lose some of a team's runs and/or repair player items.||15||Active|
|Glitter||A chance of sparkles.||16||Active|
- Season 2
- Solar Eclipse weather is introduced.
- Season 3
- Lots of Birds and Peanuts weather are introduced.
- Season 4
- Feedback weather is introduced.
- Season 5
- Reverb weather is introduced.
- Season 6
- Blooddrain weather is introduced.
- Season 9
- Lots of Birds weather now has the chance for birds to swarm a player, resulting in an Out.
- Peanuts weather now has the chance for Big Peanut to crash into the field or potentially into a player, which results in that player getting Shelled.
- Season 10
- Following the Season 9 Forecast Decrees, the only weather conditions for Season 10 were Lots of Birds, Blooddrain, and Solar Eclipse.
- Season 11
- Following the Season 10 Black Hole Decree, the only weather conditions for Season 11 were Black Hole and Sun 2.
- Coffee Cup
- Coffee weather is introduced in Round 1.
- Coffee 2 weather is introducted in Round 2.
- Coffee 3s weather is introduced in Round 3.
- Season 12
- Season 13
- With the descent of the Baltimore Crabs during the Season 12 Latesiesta, the icon for Black Hole is no longer clickable.
- Season 15
- Salmon weather is introduced.
- The addition of the Flood Pumps Renovation reveals the effect of flooding of ballpark filthiness.
- Season 16
- Glitter weather is introduced.
In Season 12, the Weather Icons were updated. Old icons are preserved here.
- The Glossary says a Solar Eclipse is "The total or partial obscuring of one celestial body by another." and "The obstruction of REDACTED by REDACTED."
- The Glossary says Peanuts are "A gift from the Shelled One," "A snack to be consumed during Blaseball games (not to be confused with Snacks)," "An offering of tribute in the Hall of Flame," and "A unit of significance."
- The Glossary says Lots of Birds are "congregation of feathered friends" and "an infestation of pests."
- The Glossary says Feedback is "The return to the input of a part of the output of a machine, system, or process (as for producing changes in an electronic circuit that improve performance or in an automatic control device that provide self-corrective action)." and "A possible consequence of Localization Error."
- The Glossary says Reverb is "An electronically produced Echo."
- The Glossary says Blooddrain is "The act, process, or mode of transfusing REDACTED from one or more Players to one or more other Players."
- The Glossary says a Black Hole is "A celestial object formed when a REDACTED runs out of fuel." and "A region of Immateria with a gravitational field and REDACTED so strong that nothing can escape it."
- The Glossary says Sun 2 is "A celestial body forged by REDACTED." and "The source of REDACTED and REDACTED."
- The Glossary says Coffee is "A beverage made by Percolation, Infusion, or Decoction from the roasted and ground seeds of a coffee plant."
|Participation 📣||Teams · Game Log · Shop · Concessions · Election · Idols · Hall of Flame · Siesta|
|Rules 📜||The Book · Blessings · Decrees · Weather · Items · Armor · Modifications · Incineration
Shame · Spillover · Divine Favor · Party Time · Feed · Wills · Evolution · Items
|Schedule 📅||Schedule · Earlsiesta · Latesiesta · Election|
|Lore 📚||The League · Umpires · The Commissioner · Blaseball Gods · Bloodhouse · Shadows · Field of Eggs
Blaseball Beat · Peanuts · Blagonballs · The Shelled One · The Monitor · The Microphone · Boss · Lōotcrates