From Blaseball Wiki
Sum Sun is a weather condition introduced in Season β23 as a result of the Sum Sun Decree. During Sum Sun weather, each successive scoring play in a single half-inning is worth an additional Run.
Sum Sun remained active until its Nullification by Black Hole (Black Hole) on Day 37 of Season β24.
In Season β22, Sum Sun was offered as one of six possible Decrees the community could vote on, with the top three going into effect. Sun .1 was available alongside the following:
- -Sun Set Sun. Non-losing with Negative Runs earns you 2 Wins.
- Sun 0 Set Sun. Non-losing with Zero Runs earns you 2 Wins.
- Equal Sun Set Sun. A home run during a game's final out ties the game.
- MAXIMUM SUN Set Sun. Scoring plays in Maximum Blaseball are worth 3x the Runs.
- Sum Sun Weather. Each successive scoring play by a Team within a half inning is worth an additional Run.
- Sun 9 Set Sun. Non-losses on the Week End (every 9th Day) are worth 2 Wins.
Sum Sun passed with 795,290 Votes, 24% of all Decree Votes, alongside the following message:
- FROM PROGENITOR
- SUM SUN WAS SET.
- + Sum SunWeather. Each successive scoring play by a Team within a half inning is worth an additional Run.
- Sun(Sun)'s Pressure built...
On Day 37, Alexandria Rosales of the Houston Spies nullified Sum Sun by scoring ten runs under the Black Hole (Black Hole).