Official League Records
(Regular Season Only)
- (in 62 games) 97 Hits (3rd in league) / 1 Home Run / 28 RBI / 0.365 Batting Average (4th in league)
- 5th in times caught stealing, 9th in on-base percentage
- 121 Hits / 3 Home Runs / 38 RBI / 0.292 Batting Average
- 2nd in doubles hit, 3rd in times caught stealing, 9th in stolen bases
- 111 Hits / 5 Home Runs / 29 RBI / 0.280 Batting Average
- 118 Hits / 3 Home Runs / 38 RBI / 0.287 Batting Average
- Led league in doubles hit
- 112 Hits / 14 Home Runs / 74 RBI (6th in league) / 0.272 Batting Average
- 2nd in sacrifice bunts, tied for 7th in doubles hit
- 124 Hits (9th in league) / 8 Home Runs / 43 RBI / 0.296 Batting Average
- led league in times caught stealing, 9th in doubles hit
- 110 Hits / 3 Home Runs / 29 RBI / 0.276 Batting Average
- 109 Hits / 4 Home Runs / 31 RBI / 0.267 Batting Average
- 106 Hits / 8 Home Runs / 29 RBI / 0.273 Batting Average
- 103 Hits / 7 Home Runs / 31 RBI / 0.267 Batting Average
| COMMUNITY LORE|
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
| Note from Historian Inumo|
The primary text of this page documents the most commonly observed version of this player on the Blaseball field. For other versions, see the Interdimensional Rumor Mill below. If you have information regarding this player, see the team's contribution guidelines for information about how to add it to this page.
Crankit is the second youngest player on the Jazz Hands, second only to Baby Doyle, who is of course a literal baby.
No one knows where the music comes from, as it never sounds like it is coming from the speakers, but whenever Crankit is up to blatt zir signature saxophone solo can be heard, accompanied by the mellow tones of an upright bass. When asked about the meaning behind this strange music, Crankit simply replied with " █████████."
Crankit's love of stealing third base is well known to fans of the Hands, and is not limited to Blaseball games. In a "Meet the Players" interview, held at the player's home at the start of the season, sharp eyed viewers noticed that Crankit's home seemed to be constructed completely out of third bases. Reports of local fields in the Breckenridge area missing third bases have as of yet not been corroborated.
Interdimensional Rumor Mill
No other versions of Tamara Crankit have been observed. If you have information regarding a different version of Tamara Crankit, please add it here.
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6|
|Ballpark||Breckenridge Community Field|
|Staff||The Breckenridge Slide-Trombone Bolter|
|History||Breckenridge Jazz Hands' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|We’ve Got Winning to Do. Just for You.|