Season 11 began October 19th, 2020. The regular season concluded on October 23rd, 2020, followed by the postseason and 11th Internet Series on October 24th, 2020. The Season 11 election took place on October 25th, 2020. It is the 1st season since the end of the Discipline Era. The Hellmouth Sunbeams defeated the Seattle Garages 3 games to 1 to win their first Internet Series championship.
New York Millennials v. Parker MacMillan III
See the main article on this topic: New York Millennials v. Parker MacMillan III
New York Millennials v. Parker MacMillan III and That Coin, Probably is a class-action lawsuit related to Rule 6(h) of the Book of Blaseball and the alleged failure by the Commissioner to fulfill the rule as written after the Season 10 Election. The trial was heard in Sunbeams Court on November 9, 2020. The trial contained three primary cases: the case named in the title, Chicago Firefighters v. Umpire Pope Sunman, and Wiki Team v. Umpire Pope Sunman.
Firefighters v. Sunman regarded a case where Sunman incinerated the Firefighter's Firehouse, bringing charges of battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence, and Respondeat Superior (the Firefighters claim this is "a legal doctrine by which an employer can be held liable for the actions of the employee"). The case ended in Sunman's favor, with the Judge claiming that Blaseball is a bloodsport. However, the Firefighters were granted a change in slogan from "We're From Chicago" to "We Are From Chicago".
Wiki Team v. Sunman regarded a series of complaints that Sunman and The Commissioner were negligent in their leadership of the League, leading to chaos and distress for fans and players alike. The Judge threw the case out of court, but not before Sunman incinerated a Wiki Administrator, which triggered a last will, forcing Sunman into the role of Wiki Admin.
Millannials v. MacMillan III was the main event, which took place in three parts, featuring several witnesses from both the prosecution and defense. Towards the end of the trial, a simulation of Parker MacMillan III entered the courtroom and suddenly turned sentient. Umpire Sunman attempted to incinerate the simulation, which soon lit the courtroom on fire. After dozens of ominous messages from the Parker Simulation and panicked screaming from the members of the court, the Parker Simulator was deactivated, the the trial was adjourned, awaiting the Judge's final verdict.
The following day, the Judge offered its verdict. In the charge of wire fraud against The Coin, the Judge found The Coin guilty. As the owner of the ILB following the events of Seasons 9 and 10, Boss was required to uphold any rules set in the book, despite not being responsible for the creation of those rules. On the other hand, the Judge found Parker MacMillan III not guilty for wire fraud. The Judge argues that MacMillan III was merely an intern for the League, and as such, was categorically represented by the interests of the prosecution. The Judge also left some words of remembrance for the departed Parker MacMillan III.
Next, the Judge laid out the compensation due to the aggrieved parties. Firstly, Eat the Rich must be reinstated, and legal fees to legal participants will be paid via that method. Lost income to the fans must be paid in the form of increased passive income. The new commissioner Parker MacMillan IIII was instructed to be pleasant towards the Society for Internet Blaseball Research on Twitter for a week. Millennials player Thomas Dracaena and Canada Moist Talkers player Beans McBlase must also be granted additional points in their baserunning ratings. Mexico City Wild Wings player Case Sports was also to be reinstated to the core lineup from the Shadows.
Lastly, the Hellmouth Courthouse was to fully divest itself from Blaseball and further legal proceedings. The Judge insisted that it would never hear a trial ever again.
- Eat The Rich (Season 3): Funds from the top 1% of coin-havers will be redistributed to the remainder of Fans at the end of the postseason. This decree will remain in effect indefinitely.
- Enhanced Party Time (Season 6): When a team is in Party Time -- mathematically eliminated from the postseason -- they'll have a chance of receiving random permanent stat boosts during their games.
- Wild Cards (Season 8): Every Season, a random team from each Subleague will leave Party Time to become the 5th Playoff team. A best of 3 Wild Card series will happen on Fridays.
- Black Hole (Season 10): Two new weather types are the only weather types for this season. Black Hole forces a team to forfeit ten runs in exchange for subtracting a win from their opponents' season win total. Sun 2 forces a team to forfeit ten runs in exchange for earning a win for their own season win total. The Book was amended to reflect that the postseason is now "first to 3 wins" in a series rather than a "best-of-5" series.
|Wild League||Record||Mild League||Record|
|Wild High||Mild High|
|Hades Tigers 🐅*||62-42||Seattle Garages 🎸*||55-46|
|Chicago Firefighters 🔥||59-43||Dallas Steaks 🥩*||51-47|
|Breckenridge Jazz Hands 👐||46-52||San Francisco Lovers 💋||48-50|
|Mexico City Wild Wings 🍗||33-61||New York Millennials 📱||40-57|
|Tokyo Lift 🏋️♀️||28-61||Philly Pies 🥧||34-59|
|Wild Low||Mild Low|
|Hellmouth Sunbeams 🌞*||68-39||Canada Moist Talkers 🗣️*||65-39|
|LA Unlimited Tacos 🌮*||60-54||Charleston Shoe Thieves 👟*||59-42|
|Houston Spies 🕵️*||59-41||Hawai'i Fridays 🏝️||49-52|
|Miami Dale 🚤||48-50||Kansas City Breath Mints 🍬||45-56|
|Boston Flowers 🌹†||48-51||Yellowstone Magic ✨†||45-48|
* Denotes teams that made it to the playoffs.
† Denotes Wild Card recipients.
Four teams from each league advance to the post season: the winners of each division, and the next two best teams by total wins. As of Season 5, teams alternate home games with the higher seed hosting first. As of Season 9, a fifth team is chosen as a Wild Card. As of Season 11, the Wild Card and Division Series are played on Fridays and the Championship and Internet Series are played on Saturdays. The Wild Card round is a "first to two" wins series, while the other rounds are "first to three wins" due to the Black Hole and Sun 2 weather types.
|Wild Card Games||Division Series||Championship Series||Internet Series|
|1||Canada Moist Talkers||1|
|4||Dallas Steaks||1||5||Yellowstone Magic||3|
|5||Yellowstone Magic||2||Mild League|
|2||Charleston Shoe Thieves||2|
|4||Houston Spies||2||4||Houston Spies||-1|
|5||Boston Flowers||0||Wild League|
The three Decrees with the most community votes will go into effect.
|Bury||...Bury! the Forbidden Book...|
|Burn||...Burn! the Forbidden Book...|
|Close||...Close! the Forbidden Book...|
|Deface||...Deface! the Forbidden Book...|
|Eat||...Eat! the Forbidden Book...|
|Freeze||...Freeze! the Forbidden Book...|
|Shred||...Shred! the Forbidden Book...|
|Sink||...Sink! the Forbidden Book...|
|Trash||...Trash! the Forbidden Book...|
Each blessing will be awarded to a randomly selected player or team based. Votes from a team's fans increase the likelihood of that team receiving a blessing.
|II||The High Priestess|
|X||The Wheel of Fortune|
|XII||The Hanged Man|
A New Era is Written:
- Eat passed with 747,270 Votes, 47% of all Decree Votes.
- The Book Eats
- Everything in Sight.
- Stomachs Rumble.
- Concessions are Made.
- Deface passed with 213,453 Votes, 13% of all Decree Votes.
- The Book Defaces
- It Rewrites the Rules,
- Re-faces the Ballot.
- Regards Itself.
- Recognizes Your Will.
- Close passed with 198,178 Votes, 13% of all Decree Votes.
- The Book Closes
- On a Prime Piece of Property in Baltimore.
- Peanut Debris is Cleared
- Ground is Broken on the Crabitat.
See the main article on this topic: Arcana
Note: Highest bidder percentages may not reflect the actual highest bidders, as teams were removed from raffles after winning a blessing due to the Total Fairness modification. Unlike other seasons, blessings were rolled in numerical order, but displayed in order of season standings.
- XII blessed the Hellmouth Sunbeams.
- The Sunbeams receive XII The Hanged Man.
- The Sunbeams had 3% of the Votes. The Hades Tigers were the highest bidders with 11% of the votes. 79,176 votes were cast.
- V blessed the Canada Moist Talkers.
- The Moist Talkers receive V The Pope.
- The Team had 51% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 59,745 votes were cast.
- XV blessed the Hades Tigers.
- The Tigers receive XV The Devil.
- The Tigers had 44% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 110,141 votes were cast.
- VII blessed the Unlimited Tacos.
- The Tacos receive VII The Chariot.
- The Tacos had 25% of the Votes. The Chicago Firefighters were the highest bidders with 29% of the votes. 155,789 votes were cast.
- XVIII blessed the Houston Spies.
- The Spies receive XVIII The Moon.
- The Spies had 35% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 243,779 votes were cast.
- X blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- The Shoe Thieves receive X The Wheel of Fortune.
- The Shoe Thieves had 50% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 218,243 votes were cast.
- XIIII blessed the Chicago Firefighters.
- The Firefighters receive XIIII Temperance.
- The Firefighters had 3% of the Votes. The San Francisco Lovers were the highest bidders with 5% of the votes. 59,403 votes were cast.
- VIII blessed the Seattle Garages.
- The Garages receive VIII Justice.
- The Garages had 14% of the Votes. The Mexico City Wild Wings were the highest bidders with 45% of the votes. 141,916 votes were cast.
- IIII blessed the Dallas Steaks.
- The Steaks receive IIII The Emperor.
- The Steaks had 50% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 66,368 votes were cast.
- II blessed the Hawai'i Fridays.
- The Fridays receive II The High Priestess.
- The Fridays had 63% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 175,170 votes were cast.
- XVII blessed the Miami Dale.
- The Dale receive XVII The Star.
- The Dale had 1% of the Votes. The Houston Spies were the highest bidders with 2% of the votes. 186,948 votes were cast.
- XX blessed the San Francisco Lovers.
- The Lovers receive XX Judgment.
- The Lovers had 2% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 80,266 votes were cast.
- III blessed the Boston Flowers.
- The Flowers receive III The Empress.
- The Flowers had 70% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 130,939 votes were cast.
- XVI blessed the Breckenridge Jazz Hands.
- The Jazz Hands receive XVI The Tower.
- The Jazz Hands had 3% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 241,646 votes were cast.
- XIII blessed the Kansas City Breath Mints.
- The Breath Mints received XIII.
- The Breath Mints had 3% of the Votes. The Hades Tigers were the highest bidders with 27% of the votes. 308,337 votes were cast.
- I blessed the Yellowstone Magic.
- The Magic receive I The Magician.
- The Magic had 84% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 271,830 votes were cast.
- VI blessed the New York Millennials.
- The Millennials receive VI The Lover.
- The Millennials had 1% of the Votes. The San Francisco Lovers were the highest bidders with 83% of the votes. 217,517 votes were cast.
- VIIII blessed the Philly Pies.
- The Pies receive VIIII The Hermit.
- The Pies had 9% of the Votes. The Houston Spies were the highest bidders with 11% of the votes. 62458 votes were cast.
- XVIIII blessed the Mexico City Wild Wings.
- The Wild Wings receive XVIIII The Sun.
- The Wild Wings had 0% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 434,921 votes were cast.
- XI blessed the Tokyo Lift.
- The Lift receive XI Strength
- The Lift had 64% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 104,824 votes were cast.
Internet League #Blaseball: The Discipline Era
Brought to you by The Game Band
Parker MacMillan III
Special thanks to
The Wiki Team
The Team Accounts
The News Accounts
The Splorts Macheen
The Garages (the Band)
The Entire Blaseball CommunityWe are all love Blaseball
- In Season 12, Arcana V was changed from "The Pope" to "The Hierophant".