Baltimore Crabs/Fan Works
Have more Crabs fan content? Add it here!
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Non-Fourth Strike Tracks
- Crab Tape Vol. 1, Vol. 2 and Vol.3by ManicVolcanic
- Ollie - When the season's Over by @blaseballcrabs
Fourth Strike Tracks
check out a playlist of Crabs-themed Fourth Strike tracks here
- UR TOO SLOW by 100 Crabs
- Look at Ollie Go by Emma Shannon
- Combs D. (by Tillman Henderson) by Victor Bustamante
- godspeed by biiiiiird, bass by INOM, intro by crabmoney
- Claws Up! (Baltimore Crabs Player's Anthem) by earthcradle
- who? by yung Tilly
- WE'RE FAST NOW (OR, AN OVERTURE FOR ASCENSION) by Jake Loranger
- The Ballad of Nagomi Mcdaniel by Marn S
- Shutout by madden (prod. ty jackson)
- hello world by biiiiiird
- Be Alright by biiiiiird and crabmoney.
- Claws up the Collaborative Crabs playlist
- Ascension/Crabs LLC by Manic
- Forrest Best by Manic
- Eviltwin by Marn S
- Evelton McBlase II by Manic
- Luis Acevedo by Rai
- Baldwin Breadwinner by Rai
- Silvaire by Marn S
- Finn James by Kaylee
- Nora by Marn S
- Valentine Games by Manic
- Nagomi by Kaylee
- Sutton Dreamy by Kaylee
- Recorded Clawmentary of S9 D64 (RIV Tillman) by Crabmoney
- Pep Crab a classic Crabs cheer
- Season 4 Hype Video by @blaseballcrabs
- Season 5 Hype Video by @blaseballcrabs
- Season 14 Hype Video by @blaseballcrabs
- Crabs Fancam by @corpserevivers
- The Crabcomp and CrabComp 2 vine/tiktok compilations edited by Muse.
you can find lots more on Ao3 here!
- The collected works of Runolfio Peeper
- Off Time Parker Parra, (CW for murder, viscera, torture, and being very unhappy.) by Klauinax
- Journey of the Lost A Forrest Best origin, by Klauinax
- Broken Piece Kennedy Loser (CW for violence, gore, and body horror) by Klauinax
- Into the Deep Luis Joins the team, by Klauinax
- A Longing for Distance and Familiarity by Old Fae Seasoning
- I'm just looking out for you Adalberto and Finn in the Up by Marn
- Shells at Sea Ollie goes on a fishing trip with the Crabs by Klauinax
- I take the parts that I remember and stitch them back together Tot puts Luis back together by Rai.
- In Joy Luis at the Season 8 championship, by Rai.
- Crabs...Good? The Season 6 champtionship, by Sim.
- We Clean Our Hands and There is No Residue Kennedy Loser after the Reckoning, by Mads.
- Blackhole Banishment The Crabs in the Big Leauges CW Violence, by Klauinax
- No Claws for Alarm: The Truth Behind Carcinization Tonight, your local news station brings you an exciting segment on the truth behind carcinization. Enjoy. by DSJ
- what was it we wanted again? (OR; 3k feet) Kennedy Loser tries to hold everything together as the crabs prepare to ascend. by Tam
- nora perez, parttime psychopomp Nora Perez was a player for the Baltimore Crabs. On Day 25 of Season 2 of Internet League Blaseball, she became the fifth player ever to be incinerated. This is a story about what happens after that. by Tam
- Up Brock Forbes does not react well to Ascension and his team is here to make sure he doesn’t do anything drastic, but only sort-of succeeds. The rest of the team work out what just happened and what Ascension means for them. by cylite
- Unit 1608 Adalberto Tosser rents an apartment in Baltimore and over the course of 11 seasons it holds something remarkable - until it doesn't anymore. by cylite
- do you know what you're doing? (don't worry, i don't either) luis and kennedy talk in an unfamiliar place about familiar feelings. by Rai
- The smell of ozone during a storm Luis and the Crabs. by Rai
- if there's no normal after this (can we get normal after this?) where did the crabs go? (or; snippets of some of the people left behind, from the perspective of a particularly odd radio.) Rai
- apply juice by ratgills
- Blooddrain by glassgoblin
- Crabs vs. Pitching machine by fancymancer
- Crabs vs. Shelled Ones by fancymancer
- Ascension by ratgills
- Ascension by Occult Classic
- Dream Game by glassgoblin
- A Deer caught in Ascension by ChezForShire
- Phantom by ChezForShire
- Waiting on the other side by glassgoblin
Looking for art for an individual player? Check out the Fan Art section on their page!
Brock, Ken, and Pedro after the Breach. Art by @Glassgoblin
Forrest holding Tot. Art by @Glassgoblin
Val, Brock, and Bertie. Art by @Glassgoblin
Art of Bertie, Jacoby, Brock, and Finn. Art by @Glassgoblin
Art of Squid and Jacoby by Rose and Thorn.
Tot Fish Summer, by AlyssaLMPenney.
Art of Enid and Kaz by @glassgoblin
Badge by @heycatfish_
Crabs LLC Banner by @blaseballcrabs
A patch of a Crabs logo by @fairchild
Art by sar
Logo by Kess
|Buried||Helga Burton · Pollard Beard|
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||Chesapeake Racetrack and Ballpark|
|Staff||Crab Scott · Howard and Dwayne · Yurts Trunbo · The Clawricle · Runolfio Peeper|
|Places||Tower of Crabylon · Clawliday Inn · Public Transclawtation System|
|Clawture||History · The Olde One · Carcinization · Memorial Pearls · Crustallion · The Baltimore Art Society|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|