Baltimore Crabs/Season 4
In Season β4 the Baltimore Crabs finished fourth in the Evil League, and eighth in the ILB. They won two blessings in the Election.
The Crabs missed the playoffs by one game after fading at the end of the season due to the loss of Valentine Games who was feedbacked for Tot Fox, and Combs Duende who was incinerated and replaced by Finn James.
In Season 4 the Crabs were subject to one feedback swap, and one incineration. On Day 25 Valentine Games was caught in the feedback and swapped with Tot Fox On Day 63 Combs Duende was incinerated and replaced by Finn James
In Season 4 some notable games for the Crabs were:
- On Day 25 Valentine Games and Tot Fox feedback swap (Watch here on Before)
- On Day 63 Combs Duende is Incinerated (Watch here on Before)
The Crabs won two blessings, and were effected by one Decree.
- Alternate Reality passed with 52,343 votes and 23% of all decree votes.
- The Alternates are called.
- They take their places.
- Reverberations build...
- Alternates were called for Oliver Notarobot and Joshua Watson
- The Best Defense blessed the Baltimore Crabs.
- The Baltimore Crabs's best hitting pitcher, Oliver Notarobot, and their worst hitter, Joshua Watson, swapped positions.
- The Crabs had 62% of the vote and were the highest bidders. 44,247 votes were cast.
- Mutual Aid blessed the Baltimore Crabs.
- The Baltimore Crabs's worst hitter, Finn James, and their worst pitcher, Tillman Henderson, swapped positions.
- The Crabs had 53% of the vote and were the highest bidders. 76,246 votes were cast.
The following summary mixes canon events with community lore.
Despite their strong start, the Crabs met a number of setbacks along the road in season 4. First was the loss of newly improved Valentine Games on Day 35, who was lost in a feedback swap with the Jazz Hands, and replaced with Tot Fox. This was followed by the loss of the team captain Combs Duende, who was incinerated by a rogue umpire and replaced by Finn James emerging from the Chesapeake Bay on Day 63. With their captain gone it was Kennedy Loser, Forrest Best, and Brock Forbes who took up the responsibilities of leading the team. In the end the Crab’s missed the postseason by a single game.
Rather than looking outside their team, this selection the Crabs focused on optimizing their lineup and rotation with their existing players. Oliver Notarobot and Tillman Henderson were moved to the lineup to bat, and Finn James and Joshua Watson were moved to the pitching rotation.
|Buried||Helga Burton · Pollard Beard|
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||Chesapeake Racetrack and Ballpark|
|Staff||Crab Scott · Howard and Dwayne · Yurts Trunbo · The Clawricle · Runolfio Peeper|
|Places||Tower of Crabylon · Clawliday Inn · Public Transclawtation System|
|Clawture||History · The Olde One · Carcinization · Memorial Pearls · Crustallion · The Baltimore Art Society|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|