Charleston Shoe Thieves/Beta/Season 3
In Season β3 the Charleston Shoe Thieves advanced to the playoffs, securing the second playoff spot in The Good League with a record of 60-40, and were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs against the San Francisco Lovers.
They experienced their first roster changes with a succession of incinerations.
Shadows were not visible on the website until Season β12.
In Season 3, the Shoe Thieves were subject to 4 incinerations, 2 allergic reactions and one yummy reaction:
- On Day 37 Workman Gloom swallowed a stray peanut and had a yummy reaction.
- On Day 40 Sebastian Townsend was incinerated, replaced by Atlas Jonbois.
- On Day 43 Atlas Jonbois was incinerated, replaced by Sebastian Woodman.
- With only 3 days as an active player, Atlas Jonbois had at the time the shortest career in the ILB.
- On Day 52 Matteo Prestige swallowed a stray peanut and had an allergic reaction.
- On Day 57 Matteo Prestige was incinerated, replaced by Gunther O'Brian.
- On Day 75 Blankenship Fischer was incinerated, replaced by Blood Hamburger.
- On Day 83 Beasley Gloom swallowed a stray peanut and had an allergic reaction.
- On Day 14, at the Bottom of the 2nd, Cornelius Games threw 11 strikes in a row against the Millennials with Those with the Fourth Strike will get an extra strike in each at bat.. On the 12th and final pitch, The Fourth StrikeRichardson Games hit a ground out, preventing a fourth strike immaculate inning from happening.
- Day 73: The Grand Unslam.
- On Day 100, at the Bottom of the 12th, Morrow Doyle hit a single to bring Blood Hamburger home and Shame the San Francisco Lovers.
The Charleston Shoe Thieves made the Postseason as the 2nd seed in the Good League.
Round 1 vs. San Francisco Lovers
|Day||Weather||Away Pitcher||Score||Home Pitcher|
|Day 100||Sandford Garner||💋||3 - 4||👟||Snyder Briggs|
|Day 101||Milo Brown||💋||6 - 5||👟||Forrest Bookbaby|
|Day 102||Yosh Carpenter||💋||14 - 1||👟||Gunther O'Brian|
|Day 103||Parker Meng||💋||20 - 6||👟||Beasley Gloom|
The San Francisco Lovers took the series 3 - 1. The Shoe Thieves were eliminated.
The Shoe Thieves did not get any blessings, but were affected by the following:
- Go Away blessed the Philly Pies
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
The Grand Unslam
For more information on this event, see The Grand Unslam.
In the 15th inning of a record-breaking game against the Los Angeles Tacos, former Shoe Thieves player Morrow Doyle hit a grand slam that shook the very foundations of blaseball itself. Both the Shoe Thieves and Tacos ended Day 74 of Season β3 with a record of 75 games, potentially a reflection of a disruption of spacetime.
|Buried||Richardson Games · Darren Chill · Slosh Gulp · Becker Solis|
|Stats||Season||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
1 · 2 · Full List
|Circuits||Gamma 1 · Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Events||The Grand Unslam · Day X|
|Staff||Cornelius Games · Matteo Prestige · Sneaker Pete · Holden Milk|
|Places||Charleston · The Beck And Call · Sunken Charleston Remembrance Obelisk|
|History||Charleston Shoe Thieves' History · Fan Awards|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|Your Kicks are Our Kicks.|
- See The Grand Unslam for more information on the atypical 100th game.