Charleston Shoe Thieves/Beta/Season 6
In Season β6 the Charleston Shoe Thieves finished 6th in the Mild League and did not qualify for the postseason.
Shadows were not visible on the website until Season β12.
In Season 6, the Shoe Thieves experienced a Feedback swap, a Blooddrain and an allergic reaction:
- On Day 23 Antonio Wallace is caught in the Feedback against the Moist Talkers, exchanged for Lachlan Shelton.
- On Day 43 Beasley Gloom siphoned some pitching from Lawrence Horne.
- On Day 76 Joe Voorhees swallowed a stray peanut and had an allergic reaction.
- On Day 22 fan favorite Gunther O'Brian got their first ever shutout with a 10-0 victory against the Moist Talkers.
The Shoe Thieves received two blessings:
- Who? blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Charleston Shoe Thieves stole the least popular player in the league, hitter Howell Franklin, from the Houston Spies, and maxed their stats. They sent back their worst hitter, Joe Voorhees.
- The Shoe Thieves had 7% of the votes. The Hades Tigers were the highest bidders with 20% of the votes. 233,606 votes were cast.
- Mutually Arising blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Improved the Mexico City Mild Wings' overall rating by 2%
- Improved the Hawai'i Fridays' overall rating by 2%
- Improved the Philly Pies' overall rating by 2%
- Improved the Charleston Shoe Thieves' overall rating by 2%
- Improved the Yellowstone Magic's overall rating by 2%
- The Shoe Thieves had 16% of the votes. The Seattle Garages were the highest bidders with 24% of the votes. 75,599 votes were cast.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
The Three Stripes Accord
In a highly controversial move, the Shoe Thieves accepted a sponsorship from shoe brand Adlidas. Suspiciously, players haven't been found to actually wear Adlidas shoes, on the field or off. It's alleged that this is because the sponsorship is actually a protection racket run by the Shoe Thieves, but when asked for comment, Cornelius Games stated, "I think 'protection racket' is both unfair and inaccurate, given that we've simply genially agreed to not steal shoes from Adlidas in exchange for them giving us the shoes we were going to steal. It saves them some money on security that they can instead invest in funding to cover the loss of the additional shoes that we end up also stealing."
After their sponsorship was suddenly terminated for unknown and suspicious reasons, other teams in Mild Low found themselves in possession of brand new Adlidas shoes, slightly improving their ability to play.
|Buried||Richardson Games · Darren Chill · Slosh Gulp · Becker Solis|
|Stats||Season||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
1 · 2 · Full List
|Circuits||Gamma 1 · Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Events||The Grand Unslam · Day X|
|Staff||Cornelius Games · Matteo Prestige · Sneaker Pete · Holden Milk|
|Places||Charleston · The Beck And Call · Sunken Charleston Remembrance Obelisk|
|History||Charleston Shoe Thieves' History · Fan Awards|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|Your Kicks are Our Kicks.|