Charleston Shoe Thieves/Beta/Season 7
In Season β7 the Charleston Shoe Thieves got back from their two seasons slump and ended the regular season with the second best record in the Mild League, third in the ILB. These results led them to be among the 4 teams affected by the Bless Off decree.
Shadows were not visible on the website until Season β12.
In Season 7, the Shoe Thieves experienced three Blooddrains:
- On Day 29 Basilio Fig siphoned some baserunning from Lachlan Shelton. That same day, Wyatt Pothos siphoned some pitching from Velasquez Alstott.
- On Day 38 Curry Aliciakeyes siphoned some pitching from Cornelius Games.
While the Shoe Thieves did not experience notable games during the regular season, former members of the team were victims of instability caused by Jaylen Hotdogfingers.
- On Day 33, Antonio Wallace was incinerated during Ruby Tuesday.
- On Day 81, Workman Gloom was incinerated after getting hit by a pitch from Jaylen Hotdogfingers on Day 75. Workman famously hit a homerun after their incineration.
- On Day 100, Jaylen Hotdogfingers hit Blood Hamburger, Velasquez Alstott and Sebastian Woodman with a pitch, turning all 3 of them Unstable under Eclipse weather. They all survived the game.
The Charleston Shoe Thieves made the Postseason as the 2nd seed in the Mild League.
Round 1 vs. Seattle Garages
|Day||Weather||Away Pitcher||Score||Home Pitcher|
|Day 100||Jaylen Hotdogfingers||🎸||5 - 3||👟||Kevin Dudley|
|Day 101||Gunther O'Brian||👟||5 - 4||🎸||Tot Clark|
|Day 102||Arturo Huerta||🎸||12 - 6||👟||Beasley Gloom|
|Day 103||Cornelius Games||👟||3 - 0||🎸||Ron Monstera|
|Day 104||Henry Marshallow||🎸||7 - 5||👟||Snyder Briggs|
The Seattle Garages took the series 3 - 2. The Shoe Thieves were eliminated.
The Shoe Thieves were affected by the Bless Off decree. They still benefitted from the Shame Bubble, protecting the Mild Low division.
- Bless Off passed with 227,274 Votes, 57% of all Decree Votes
- BLESS OFF PASSES
- SILENCE FALLS
- THE CRABS ARE DENIED
- THE BREATH MINTS ARE DENIED
- THE SHOE THIEVES ARE DENIED
- THE JAZZ HANDS ARE DENIED
- IN THE QUIET
- THE MICROPHONE CRANKS THE GAIN
- The Shame Bubble blessed the Hawai'i Fridays.
- The Shame Bubble protects the Mild Low.
- Shame on the San Francisco Lovers!
- Shame on the Baltimore Crabs!
- Shame on the New York Millennials!
- Shame on the Chicago Firefighters!
- Shame on the Breckenridge Jazz Hands!
- Shame on the Houston Spies!
- Shame on the Boston Flowers!
- Shame on the Miami Dale!
- Shame on the Hellmouth Sunbeams!
- Shame on the Unlimited Tacos!
- Shame on the Hades Tigers!
- Shame on the Canada Moist Talkers!
- Shame on the Seattle Garages!
- Shame on the Dallas Steaks!
- Shame on the Kansas City Breath Mints!
- The Fridays had 6% of the votes. The Yellowstone Magic were the highest bidders with 13% of the votes. 52,900 votes were cast.
|Buried||Richardson Games · Darren Chill · Slosh Gulp · Becker Solis|
|Stats||Season||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
1 · 2 · Full List
|Circuits||Gamma 1 · Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Events||The Grand Unslam · Day X|
|Staff||Cornelius Games · Matteo Prestige · Sneaker Pete · Holden Milk|
|Places||Charleston · The Beck And Call · Sunken Charleston Remembrance Obelisk|
|History||Charleston Shoe Thieves' History · Fan Awards|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|Your Kicks are Our Kicks.|