Charleston Shoe Thieves/Beta/Season 4
In Season β4 the Charleston Shoe Thieves suffered a succession of Feedback swaps sending away three valuable lineup players. They made the playoffs as the 4th seed in the Good League but were eliminated in round 1 by the Firefighters.
Shadows were not visible on the website until Season β12.
In Season 4, the Shoe Thieves were subject to 3 feedbacks:
- On Day 28, Workman Gloom was caught in the Feedback against the Moist Talkers, exchanged for Joe Voorhees.
- On Day 58, Morrow Doyle was caught in the Feedback against the Flowers, exchanged for Hotbox Sato.
- On Day 83, Ren Hunter was caught in the Feedback against the Millennials, exchanged for Richardson Games.
- On Day 43, New York Millennials' Sandie Turner hits a single off of Beasley Gloom's pitch. They proceed to steal second, third and Home, discovering the 3-Blood Blagonball.
- Day 88: The Waveback Event.
- While this did not directly affect the Shoe Thieves, the Day 83 feedback between Ren Hunter and Richardson Games had to be manually re-implemented by the developers.
- On Day 97, 0 stars pitcher Gunther O'Brian holds the Fridays to a single run, securing a playoffs spot for the Shoe Thieves.
- This game is sometimes referred to by fans as Gunther's Great Heist.
The Charleston Shoe Thieves made the Postseason as the 4th seed in the Good League.
Round 1 vs. Chicago Firefighters
|Day||Weather||Away Pitcher||Score||Home Pitcher|
|Day 100||Snyder Briggs||👟||14 - 13||🔥||Mullen Peterson|
|Day 101||Kevin Dudley||👟||7 - 8||🔥||Caleb Alvarado|
|Day 102||Gunther O'Brian||👟||9 - 13||🔥||Justice Spoon|
|Day 103||Beasley Gloom||👟||2 - 5||🔥||Axel Trololol|
The Chicago Firefighters took the series 3 - 1. The Shoe Thieves were eliminated.
The Shoe Thieves got one blessing, and were affected by the following decree:
- Alternate Reality passed with 52,343 votes and 23% of all decree votes.
- The Alternates are called.
- They take their places.
- Reverberations build...
- Alternates were called for Stu Trololol and Snyder Briggs.
- Grappling Hook blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Richardson Games gained the Grappling Hook. Their Baserunning and Defense increased by a big amount!
- The Shoe Thieves had 6% of the vote. The Baltimore Crabs had 46% of the vote. 73,833 votes were cast.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Esme's Dickson's Dough Hook
Being on the same team will not keep you safe from thieves, as Esme Ramsey found out during the break after season 4. Richardson Games was noted to be in possession of a dough hook resembling a family heirloom of Ramsey's, if it were fashioned into a makeshift grappling hook. Games refuses to reveal how they acquired the grappling hook, though speculation and small amounts of circumstantial evidence point to it being a gift from Cornelius Games. On the subject, Ramsey said, "It's whatever. The thing was awkward as hell to use, and even more awkward to steal from me. If someone's gonna go through all that trouble and manage to get some use out of it, power to them."
|Buried||Richardson Games · Darren Chill · Slosh Gulp · Becker Solis|
|Stats||Season||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
1 · 2 · Full List
|Circuits||Gamma 1 · Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Events||The Grand Unslam · Day X|
|Staff||Cornelius Games · Matteo Prestige · Sneaker Pete · Holden Milk|
|Places||Charleston · The Beck And Call · Sunken Charleston Remembrance Obelisk|
|History||Charleston Shoe Thieves' History · Fan Awards|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|Your Kicks are Our Kicks.|