Seattle Garages/Fan Culture
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
The Garages have a die-hard fanbase known as the Band. Many fans are known to camp out in the stands for weeks or even months on end, enjoying games and concerts 24/7. An anonymous superfan who claimed to have lived in seat D20 for the last 93 years was quoted as saying, "They may not win the most games, but they definitely rock the most".
- "PARK IT!" (a chant meant to encourage the current pitcher to strike out opposing batters)
- "LET'S ROCK!"
- "Please, Blaseball Gods, give us a good pitcher!" (repeated until the words no longer have meaning)
- "PLUG THE BANDS!" (followed by everyone shouting out names of local independent bands)
- "THUMBS UP!"
- "FG:DT" (Stands for Fight God and/or Die Trying)
- "HERE WE ARE NOW" "CAN'T CONTAIN US" (Call and response)
- "HOOK 'EM, TOW 'EM, PARK 'EM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE"
- "CLOSE THE GARAGE" (During the 9th inning)
- "SEATTLE SHUFFLE" (After a triple into a sacrifice fly)
Player Specific Chants
- "DUENDE!" (excitedly, for batter and team captain Theodore Duende)
- "IT'S DUENDESDAY MY DUDES" (for batter and team captain Theodore Duende)
- "GWIFF DON'T WHIFF!" (a chant for batter Greer Gwiffin)
- "SPLIFF DON'T WHIFF!" (a chant for batter Cedric Spliff)
- "SPLIFF EM AND GWIFF EM!" (a chant for batters Cedric Spliff and Greer Gwiffin in batting order)
- "NAIL BAT" (a commonly used chant for batter Allison Abbott)
- "LANG GANG" (a commonly used chant for batter Lang Richardson)
- "LET'S GO, CATBOY, LET'S GO" (a commonly used chant for the alternate reality version of Malik Destiny)
- "NOT-A-RO-BOT, 👏, 👏, 👏👏👏!" (a commonly used chant for lead-off batter Oliver Notarobot)
- "MONSTERA MASH!" (A chant for pitcher Ron Monstera)
- "TOWNSEND!" (more exasperatedly, for pitcher Mike Townsend)
- "TOWNSEND!" (slightly less exasperatedly, for pitcher Mike Townsend)
- "Mike..." (used, quite exasperatedly, for pitcher Mike Townsend)
- "KING TOT" (a commonly used chant for pitcher Tot Clark)
- "WORSE THAN THE BEST, BETTER THAN THE REST" (For pitcher Mike Townsend's redemption arc)
- "ROAST 'EM" (for pitcher Henry Marshallow)
Chants for Incinerated Players
- "DERRICK!" (exasperatedly, for pitcher Derrick Krueger)
- "SHAQ ATTAQ" (a commonly used chant for batter Shaquille Torres)
|Buried||Jasper Destiny · Rigby Friedrich · Chandra Blortles · Pedro Davids|
|Stats||NEW Seasons||1 · 2|
|Beta Seasons||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24|
|Ballpark||The Hotdogfingers Memorial Climate Pledge Garage and Parking Facility|
|Community||United Seattle Garages Mascot Workers · Seattle Garages Stadium and Training Volunteers · Seattle Garages Lil' Roadies|
|Places||Dark Seattle · Seattle Gum Wall · Ron Monstera Memorial Cat Cafe and Sanctuary · Seattle Shadows Co-op|
|History||Seattle Garages's History · Jamazon · Dark Seattle Corporates · Operation DEBT Collection|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|