Seattle Garages/Season 8
In Season β8, the Seattle Garages finished first in the Mild League and second in the ILB. The Garages qualified for the postseason and were seeded 1st, but were swept by the Philly Pies in their first playoff series. The Garages experienced five feedback swaps during the season, thanks to Jaylen Hotdogfinger's Refinanced Debt. In the Season β8 Election the Garages won a franchise record four blessings, earning a Home Field Advantage, incinerating newly Stable pitcher Ron Monstera, and recruiting new faces Durham Spaceman and Lori Boston to their rotation.
- Prior the the season start, Jaylen Hotdogfingers' was changed to Debt seemingly due to The Refinanced DebtMicrophone's actions.
- On Day 21, batter Lang Richardson was caught in the feedback and swapped with FlickeringPies batter Nolanestophia Patterson. (Watch here on Before).
- On Day 42, batter Cedric Spliff was caught in the feedback and swapped with FlickeringMoist Talkers batter Quack Enjoyable. (Watch here on Before).
- On Day 56, batter Allison Abbott was caught in the feedback and swapped with FlickeringSteaks batter Paula Mason. (Watch here on Before).
- On Day 58, pitcher Ron Monstera siphoned some of Winnie Hess' pitching ability. (Watch here on Before).
- Monstera's pitcher rating increased from to .
- On Day 71, batter Paula Mason was caught in the feedback and swapped with FlickeringTigers batter Paula Turnip. (Watch here on Before).
- After Day 99, pitcher Jaylen Hotdogfingers was in the 6th Idolboard slot, one of three marked with a microphone icon, and was given permanent by The FlickeringMicrophone.
- On Day 102, batter Farrell Seagull was caught in the feedback and swapped with FlickeringPies batter Summers Pony. (Watch here on Before).
- On Day 100, the Seattle Garages began a series against the Philly Pies. The Garages were swept, ending the series 0 wins to the Pies' 3. (Watch here on Before).
- Forever Physical blessed the Seattle Garages.
- Promo Code blessed the Seattle Garages.
- Lori Boston has been recruited to join the Seattle Garage's rotation!
- The Team had 44% of the Votes and were the highest bidders. 117,256 votes were cast.
- Home Field Advantage blessed the Seattle Garages.
- New Kid blessed the Seattle Garages.
One additional blessing affected the Seattle Garages:
- Lottery Pick blessed the Yellowstone Magic.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
After she engulfed the league in flame during Season β7, This player must fulfill a Debt.
This player can cause other players to become Unstable. DebtedSeattle Garages ace Jaylen Hotdogfingers searched for a solution to prevent it from happening again. The Microphone offered her a chance to make a deal. As a result, Hotdogfingers' changed to Debt. While this change kept the rest of the league safe from Refinanced Debtincineration, the Garages were about to face the necromancy consequences they escaped the season before.
Breaking Up the Band
Season β8 was the most successful regular season by wins the Seattle Garages have ever seen and will ever see in the first two eras of Internet League Blaseball. It was also a season of change and sudden parting with a franchise record five feedback swaps thanks to Jaylen Hotdogfingers' newly refinanced debt, which now conferred . Over the season, the band bid farewell to original roster members FlickeringLang Richardson and Allison Abbott, and longtime players Cedric Spliff and Farrell Seagull, fundamentally altering the small ball strategy the team had employed in previous seasons. In return, the band received Nolanestophia Patterson, capable base hitters Quack Enjoyable and Summers Pony, and Paula Mason, until she too was swapped for power hitter Paula Turnip. The constantly shifting roster somehow did not stop the band's meteoric rise, and they clinched a postseason appearance in record time. Unfortunately, dreams of a pennant were once again dashed when the Garages were swept by the Philly Pies in the first round of the playoffs. After the regular season, Jaylen Hotdogfingers was granted by the FlickeringMicrophone. Details of how this change fit into the Mic's bigger plan were yet to be revealed, but Hotdogfingers is embracing her role as an "agent of chaos."
The Season β8 Election brought four blessings to the Seattle Garages, although their outcome had many wondering if some were really blessings after all. During the election, beloved Garages pitcher Ron Monstera was stabilized before being cruelly incinerated. To replace him, a bus arrived carrying the enigmatic extraterrestrial Durham Spaceman and a surprise extra pitcher, interdimensional visitor and DJ Lori Boston, who had accidentally signed up for the team. The additions also expanded the Band's rotation beyond 5 slots for the first time.
|Buried||Jasper Destiny · Rigby Friedrich · Chandra Blortles · Pedro Davids|
|Stats||NEW Seasons||1 · 2|
|Beta Seasons||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24|
|Ballpark||The Hotdogfingers Memorial Climate Pledge Garage and Parking Facility|
|Community||United Seattle Garages Mascot Workers · Seattle Garages Stadium and Training Volunteers · Seattle Garages Lil' Roadies|
|Places||Dark Seattle · Seattle Gum Wall · Ron Monstera Memorial Cat Cafe and Sanctuary · Seattle Shadows Co-op|
|History||Seattle Garages's History · Jamazon · Dark Seattle Corporates · Operation DEBT Collection|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|