Boston Flowers/Season 7
In Season β7 the Boston Flowers continued to struggle following the events of Season β6. The team broke the record for the earliest entry into Party Time, becoming the first team to ever enter into Enhanced Party Time. During the Election they won two blessings, with Glabe Moon joining the roster and rerolling the Baserunning of the teams worst Baserunners - all of whom were pitchers.
In Season 7 the Flowers had no player movement, other than gaining a new player in the election.
- On Season 7 EL Glabe Moon joined the Boston Flowers as a result of the New Recruit Blessing.
The Boston Flowers entered Party Time on Day 76, setting a new record, as well as becoming the first team to enter into Enhanced Party Time.
- Bless Off passed with 227,274 Votes, 57% of all Decree Votes
- BLESS OFF PASSES
- SILENCE FALLS
- THE CRABS ARE DENIED
- THE BREATH MINTS ARE DENIED
- THE SHOE THIEVES ARE DENIED
- THE JAZZ HANDS ARE DENIED
- IN THE QUIET
- THE MICROPHONE CRANKS THE GAIN
- New Recruit blessed the Boston Flowers.
- Jelly Legs blessed the Boston Flowers.Teamicon flowers.png
- Randomized Baserunning stats for the Boston Flowers's worst baserunner, Zeboriah Wilson. to
- Randomized Baserunning stats for the Boston Flowers's worst baserunner, Chambers Simmons. to
- Randomized Baserunning stats for the Boston Flowers's worst baserunner, Owen Picklestein. to
- The Flowers had 6% of the votes. The Hades Tigers were the highest bidders with 21% of the votes. 246,182 votes were cast.
The following summary mixes canon events with community lore.
The Boston Tea Party
On Day 76 of Season β7, the Boston Flowers entered Party Time, faster than any other team in blaseball history. In a tradition dating back into forgotten Boston history, the team celebrated by throwing tea into the harbor. The tea-throwing continued until the end of the season, a full 23 days later, with other teams joining in as they too were eliminated from contention. Over the course of party time, 1087.6 tons of tea were thrown into the harbor, turning it into perfectly portioned tea, and making the players really strong.
Boston's plant life quickly adapted to their new teacosystem. Teaweed sprouted, and soon enough the Fenmaids were running a profitable business trading the tea-producing plant for signed blaseballs. The harbor is now constantly full of perfectly flavored tea, providing Bostonians with the refreshing beverage and reminding them of their record-breaking race to the bottom.
|Buried||Atma Willowtree · Baby Doyle · Lucy Tokkan|
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4· 5· 6· 7· 8· 9· 10· 11· 12· 13· 14· 15· 16· 17· 18· 19· 20· 21· 22· 23· 24|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|History||Boston Flowers' History|
|Places||Boston · Memorial Bat Forest · Downtown · Fens · Docks|
|Entities||The Garden · The Sleeping God · Demeter|
|Groups||Gardeners · Eyeseekers · Revelers of Spring · Preservers · Weavers|
|Staff||The Groundskeeper · Nepenthe Saracen · Businessmun Ferret · Moss Woman|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|