Official League Records
During the Season β4 elections, Keyes was affected by the Alternate Reality decree and replaced by an Alternate. This involved Keyes's stats being randomized, resulting in a combined 14.1 → 9.1 stat decrease. Then, Keyes's pitching was randomized and decreased from 1.5 → 1.1 as a result of the Flowers' Exploratory Surgeries blessing.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Box of Dunn Keyes Files
- Dust billows as the file box lands on the table. While many archives in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill are unified in some way, this... definitely isn’t one of them. The accompanying Rumor Registry explains all of the contents... wherever it is... but for now you grab the folder labelled IF-52.562 and start reading...
Dulcinea “Dunn” Quiñones knew from a young age that she wanted to be an athlete. The real question was finding the right sport. Quiñones was too short for blasketball, too competitive for vlolleyball, didn’t have the time for roller derby, and didn’t have the skills for sloccer. She persisted, trying various sports throughout school, determined to find the right fit for her.
Finally, in college, Quiñones tried out for the blaseball team, and was an immediate shoo-in as their ace pitcher. Teammates joked that she had “the keys to our success,” leading to the nickname Dunn Keyes. This eventually became the name that she used in all athletic contexts.
After college, Keyes became a full-time barista at her local Dlunkies. When she was recruited to the Boston Flowers, she gleefully quit her job on the spot, stating that she would’ve worked at a real [censored] coffee shop if it weren’t for how [censored] public transportation was, so she was stuck at Dlunkies, which served coffee that tastes like [censored, although it should be noted that this particular expletive was said with gusto].
Keyes very quickly became the star pitcher for the Flowers, helping them secure back-to-back playoff runs in their first two seasons. She anchored the pitching rotation and provided encouragement, private coaching, and general support for the remainder of the rotation.
In Season 4, Keyes was affected by the Alternate Reality decree. It is unknown where she is now, although her replacement commented once to the media, “If she’s where I came from, I wish her luck. She’ll need it.”
Keyes was friendly and well-liked by most of her teammates. She formed a particular bond with Jorge Ito, who viewed her as a younger sister and attempted to take care of her. Keyes liked to insist that she did not need caretaking, but appeared to enjoy being fussed over nonetheless.
Keyes was also running buddies with Nic Winkler. Another avid athlete, Winkler enjoyed spending time with someone who played splorts for the love of the game.
- Keyes is bisexual.
- Keyes is Puerto Rican and fluent in Spanish. She and Jorge Ito often speak Spanish to one another rather than English.
- Keyes’s favorite movie is the Wizards of Waverly Place movie. Her second favorite movie is anything about a heist.
- Keyes collects jewelry and is an amateur jewelry maker. Her collection is so big that it had to move from her dresser to her kitchen table. Rather than removing jewelry from her kitchen table, Keyes opted to get a second table.
- Keyes sings in a local Latin alt rock band. A mainstay of alternative culture, Keyes enjoys going all-out in making goth outfits for performances, as opposed to her day-to-day alternative dress.
- Keyes has six pairs of shoes. They’re all black Clonverse.
|Boudicca Midcentury · Doc Anice
|β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
|Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4
|Lower Moab Scenic Overlook Field
|Sol · Monsieur Bean · JEFF! · Dead Tom · The Man Who Owns All the Teeth · Priya Fox · Determination Montgomery
|Hellmouth · Hellmouth Anti-Tourism Board · Shadow Moabbey · Randall Marijuana Memorial Cat Café · Arches National Plark
|Moab Hellmouth Sunbeams' History · The Solympic Flame · Adaptation · HELIOLATRY · Cuisine of Hellmouth
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏
|Stare Into the Sun...