Boston Flowers/Season 6
Season β6 had very low lows for the Boston Flowers. The team suffered the loss of beloved player Caligula Lotus to Incineration, and then Beck Whitney to Feedback. They also lost Hahn Fox to a Blessing. On the upside the Flowers won a Blessing of their own and were affected positively by another.
The team made the Postseason but were eliminated by the Baltimore Crabs. Having been the Division Winner of Wild Low the Flowers should have received stars due to the Blood Winner modification, however the Blood Bath event was postponed.
In Season 6 the Flowers were subject to one feedback swap, and one incineration.
- On Day 31 Caligula Lotus was incinerated and replaced by Hiroto Cerna.
- On Day 90 Hahn Fox of the Miami Dale and Beck Whitney are swapped in the Feedback.
- On Day 99 the Flowers made an incredible comeback from 11-5 against the Breckenridge Jazz Hands in what is known as The Day 99 Miracle. Gloria Bugsnax hit a three-run homer, Castillo Turner hit an RBI single, and then a two-run double from newly-acquired Hahn Fox tied the game up. Finally, in the bottom of the 10th inning, with Bugsnax on first, Moses Mason hit a two-run home run; in doing so, the Flowers simultaneously shamed the Jazz Hands, eliminated the New York Millennials from playoff contention, and clinched the final playoff spot.
- Enhanced Party Time passed with 222,527 Votes, 77% of all Decree Votes
- THE PARTY RAGES
- BISCAYNE BAY SET ALIGHT
- INVITING LIFE
- Sharing Signs blessed the Boston Flowers.
- Improved the Wild Low's hitting rating by 10% and impaired their pitching rating by -5%
- The Flowers had 15% of the votes. The Canada Moist Talkers where the highest bidders with 33% of the votes. 85.482 votes were cast.
- Move the Mounds Closer blessed the Hellmouth Sunbeams.
- Improved the Wild Low's pitching rating by 10% and impaired their hitting rating by 5%
- The Sunbeams had 33% of the votes and were the highest bidders. 64,315 votes were cast.
- Vulture blessed the Hellmouth Sunbeams.
The following summary mixes canon events with community lore.
The Flowers cursed appeared again in Season 6. On Day 31 of Season 6, Caligula Lotus was incinerated and almost completely destroyed. While the Flowers were still mourning what happened to Lotus, Feedback swapped captain Beck Whitney with Hahn Fox during a day 80 game against the Miami Dale. While the Flowers welcomed Fox, the Curse did not stop there, as the Flowers were once again not safe even after the Postseason was over. With just 4% of the votes, the Hellmouth Sunbeams were given the blessing Vulture, swapping Hahn Fox for Alaynabella Hollywood just as Fox was settling in with the Flowers.
This loss of two of their most beloved players, and then the most powerful player in their League, was seen by many as further evidence of the Curse, and caused the Flowers to be dubbed "the unluckiest team in Blaseball".
|Buried||Atma Willowtree · Baby Doyle · Lucy Tokkan|
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4· 5· 6· 7· 8· 9· 10· 11· 12· 13· 14· 15· 16· 17· 18· 19· 20· 21· 22· 23· 24|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|History||Boston Flowers' History|
|Places||Boston · Memorial Bat Forest · Downtown · Fens · Docks|
|Entities||The Garden · The Sleeping God · Demeter|
|Groups||Gardeners · Eyeseekers · Revelers of Spring · Preservers · Weavers|
|Staff||The Groundskeeper · Nepenthe Saracen · Businessmun Ferret · Moss Woman|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|