Birdhouses are a Ballpark Modification that causes a single Bird to arive every time a Foul Ball is hit in that ballpark. Birds can potentially be scared away in Ballparks with the Balloons Modification if they are popped by Home Runs.
A Ballpark's total birds can be seen on it's ballpark info tab, under the Birds heading.
Due to the potential of Balloons popping and scaring away Birds - there was a point at which teams who had Balloons but no Birdhouses to end up with Negative Birds, also known as Unbirds. This resulted in a slight gain of eDensity and many questions about Birds as a physical concept.
Birdhouses were first seen in the Season β16 Earlsiesta as an available Ballpark Renovation
A bunch of Birdhouses were built:
- In the Season β16 Latesiesta by the Fridays and Lovers
- In the Season β17 Latesiesta by the Tigers and Worms
- In the Season β18 Latesiesta by the Tacos and Garages
- In the Season β19 Latesiesta by the Jazz Hands, Dale, Flowers, Spies, and Magic
- In the Season β20 Latesiesta by the Pies
- In the Season β21 Latesiesta by the Lift, Millennials, Moist Talkers, Georgias, and Crabs
- this is by far the worst pun in blaseball