Wyatt Mason XIII
Official League Records
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
At Latesiesta of Season β14, the Breath Mints finished installing their newly-"acquired" PsychoAcoustics system in the Meadow. Shortly thereafter, a loud whine pierced the sky, followed by a crash, a thud, and the clattering of empty Five Loko cans. As the team investigated, they found XIII lying on the floor of Pudge's house. When asked for their name, they just shrugged.
XIII spent their first few days dazed and scattered, often seemingly distracted from conversation, and complaining about a severe headache. On Day 77, the headache got a little worse.
Team members were initially hesitant to acknowledge the unexpected addition to the team, uncertain of their longevity, although most eventually warmed up to their presence. Oscar Vaughan offered them an old spare room in his apartment, which XIII didn't really know how to react to. They appreciated the hospitality, even if Vaughan could be a little overbearing.
As XIII settled in, they started spending more time at Hewitt Best and Marco Stink's apartment. Best quickly grew fond of the young teen, getting to know themwhile he could, teaching them theory - both communist and blaseball. Marco Stink did his best.
On Day 78, XIII pitched their first game of their long life. They were at the Polyhedron. They were shut out, losing 0 to 2. Fitzgerald Bl-ckburn took them out for waffles after the game. Everyone just wanted the day to last forever.
Over the next few days, it almost felt like they were someone. The team's shared playlist would never be the same again. They made peace with the voices in their head. They tried their hand at cooking. It went decently. PolkaDot Zavala promised to teach them mascara, but forgot. Leach Ingram had them judge a double-elimination tournament to crown the nastiest Mlonster Energy flavor.
On Day 84, XIII was due to pitch against the Shoe Thieves. They were unresponsive that morning. Either way, it's not like the universe cared what they thought. And either way, they never made it to the mound that day.
- When XIII localized, they left a large hole in the roof of Pudge's house on fifth base, next to the existing, even larger hole. No one really feels like repairing it.
- XIII's natural hair color is definitely black. Pay no mind to the empty cans of hair dye under the counter.
- Rodriguez Internet gave them an old pair of green cat-ear headphones. They were never seen without them since.
- XIII is... friends? with the Spearmint? Somehow???
- While their eyes normally glow a bright pink, they always wear black-tinted contacts, darkening it to a deep red.
- "Meet the one and only Tilly Hendy" [sic] was the only item on their bucket list.
- The microwave at the clubhouse would always make XIII glitch out a little, should anyone reheat their lunch in their vicinity.
- The night before they'd pitch their game, they wrote "time to show the preps once and for all" on the locker room whiteboard.
A Short Story on Wyatt Mason XIII
This text was found on XIII's personal blog, under the username XXXdeathmason666:
"Hi my name is Death Dark’ness Feedback Raven Mason XIII and I have short ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with green streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy red eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Wyatt Mason (AN: if u don't know who they are get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Tillman Henderson but I wish I was because he's a major f*cking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a cowboy, and I play on a blaseball team called The Breath Mints in Kansas City where I'm in the sixth in rotation (I'm lost in static). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black pleather miniskirt, green Tripps and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside The Meadow. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about.
A lot of prepsJessica Telephone stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them"
Wyatt Mason XIII
- i'm just a ma(so)n, i'm not a hero by @AReblase
- some of me landed here. by @AReblase
- scrapbook / don mitchell & wyatt mason xiii by tim (jordankennedy)
Death Mason XIII by @goatedtoasts
XIII in the Static by @goatedtoasts
Wyatt Mason XIII by @fraymyst (@epipencils)
Wyatt Mason XIII by @gaymaul
Mini-Blaseballer by @HetreaSky
Wheel of Fortune tarot card by @gaymaul
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · Full List|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||Kansas City FreshDome|
|Staff||Max Betmint · The Spearmint · Dr. Reverbo · Kacey Greens Jr.|
|History||Kansas City Breath Mints' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|"Fresh Breath, Here We Come."|