Payout Multiplier Modifications
(Redirected from Profit)
Payout Multiplier Modifications are a class of modifications that affect the rate that Idol Snacks pay out to Fans.
There are three known Payout Multiplier Modifications: Super Idol, Credit to the Team, and Profit.
Super Idol is a Modification that causes a player to earn twice as many rewards from Idol Snacks when they are selected as an Idol.
Super Idol was first introduced as a part of the Center of Attention blessing in the Season β7 Election. The blessing was described as: "Look at me. Most Idolized player on your team gives double-payouts as an Idol."
- In the Season β7 Election, Center of Attention blessed the Hawai'i Fridays, making York Silk a Super Idol.
- In Season β13 the blessing returned, and Center of Attention blessed the Boston Flowers, making Nagomi Mcdaniel a Super Idol.
- In Season β18 the Center of Attention blessing returned and blessed the Hades Tigers, making Paula Turnip a Super Idol.
Players were also able to gain Super Idol through Items, with Items bearing the Golden Element granting the wielder Super Idol. The first such item seen with this element was on Season β16, Day 64, when Hendricks Richardson of the Hellmouth Sunbeams gained a Golden Bat in Glitter Weather. See this page for a list of all items seen which granted the Super Idol modification.
Super Idol was also a potential modification which could be re-rolled into with the Reform Will. During the Season β17 Elections, Jaylen Hotdogfingers' Fliickerrriiing modification was replaced with Super Idol by the Seattle Garages.
Credit to the Team
Credit to the Team is a Modification that causes a player to earn five times as many rewards from Idol Snacks when they are selected as an Idol.
Credit to the Team was first introduced in Season β9 with a Blessing of the same name sponsored by the Garages (Band). The Blessing was described as "Zero to hero. The worst player on your team will earn 5x payouts for Idol Pendants."
- In the Season 9 Election, Credit to the Team blessed the Yellowstone Magic, making Wyatt Glover a Credit to the Team. (The Seattle Garages had 30% of the Vote)
In Season β13 the modifier appeared again as a part of the Rise and Grind Blessing, which was described as: "Rise to the top. The worst pitcher on your Team pays out 5x more for Snacks."
- In the Season 13 Election, Rise and Grind blessed the Baltimore Crabs, making Adalberto Tosser a Credit to the Team.
During the Season β19 Elections, Paula Turnip's Super Idol modification was changed into the Credit to the Team modification by the Hades Tigers' Reform will.
In the Season β23 Election, the Credit to the Team Blessing and blessed the Ohio Worms making Scoobert Toast a Credit to the Team.
Profit is a Modification that causes a player to earn ten times as many rewards from Idol Snacks when they are selected as an Idol.
The only time a player has been seen with the Profit Modification was with Parker MacMillan, who had it when he joined the league as a batter for the Alaskan Immortals with the formation of Ultra League Blaseball.