(Redirected from Maximum Sun)
MAXIMUM SUN is a league Modification introduced in Season β23 as a result of the MAXIMUM SUN Decree. MAXIMUM SUN causes runs scored in Maximum Blaseball are worth 3x the Runs.
MAXIMUM SUN remained active until its Nullification by Black Hole (Black Hole) on Day 29 of Season β24.
In Season β22, Maximum Sun was offered as one of six possible Decrees the community could vote on, with the top three going into effect. MAXIMUM SUN was available alongside the following:
- -Sun Set Sun. Non-losing with Negative Runs earns you 2 Wins.
- Sun 0 Set Sun. Non-losing with Zero Runs earns you 2 Wins.
- Equal Sun Set Sun. A home run during a game's final out ties the game.
- MAXIMUM SUN Set Sun. Scoring plays in Maximum Blaseball are worth 3x the Runs.
- Sum Sun Weather. Each successive scoring play by a Team within a half inning is worth an additional Run.
- Sun 9 Set Sun. Non-losses on the Week End (every 9th Day) are worth 2 Wins.
MAXIMUM SUN passed with 720,480 Votes, 22% of all Decree Votes, alongside the following message:
- FROM PROGENITOR
- MAXIMUM SUN WAS SET.
- + MAXIMUM SUNScoring plays in Maximum Blaseball are worth 3x the Runs.
- Sun(Sun)'s Pressure built...
On Day 29 Rey Wooten of the Yellowstone Magic nullified Maximum Sun by scoring ten runs under the Black Hole (Black Hole). It was also the first Sun to be nullified by the Blackhole (Blackhole).