Late to the Party
- For the Weekly Modification which allows players to Party when they are losing, see Afterparty.
- For the Team Modification which enhances boosts from Partying, see Life of the Party.
- For the Modification which makes players Overperform in the Earlseason, see Earlbirds.
- For the Modifications which make players Over- or Underperform in the Midseason, see Middling.
- For the Modification which make players Over- or Underperform in the Postseason, see Ambitious.
Late to the Party is a Modification introduced in Season β12 which causes teams to Overperform in the Lateseason.
Early to the Party is a Modification introduced in Season β18 which causes teams to Underperform in the Lateseason.
Late to the Party causes teams to gain the OverperformingThis Team or Player will play 20% better than usual. Modification in the Lateseason, with the intention of making a push into the postseason.
Early to the Party causes teams to gain the UnderperformingThis Team or Player will play 20% worse than usual. Modification in the Lateseason, with the intention of trying to reach Party Time as early as possible, and gain additional boosts from Partying.
Late to the Party
Late to the Party first appeared as a part of the Late to the Party blessing in Season β12, which was won by the Firefighters to be used in Season β13.
Late to the Party was offered to teams as an Enrich Will in Seasons 13 and 14, though no teams chose to Enrich their teams in this fashion.
Late to the Party appeared again in the Season β16 Election under the Fashionably Late Blessing, which granted a random player on the winning team Late to the Party as a Permanent Modification. This was won by the Hades Tigers, and granted to Randy Castillo.
Late to the Party would later appear in the Gift Shop in Season β18, being applied as a Seasonal Modification for teams that funded it on their Wishlists.
Early to the Party
Early to the Party first appeared in the Gift Shop in Season β20, being applied as a Seasonal Modification for the team. This was the season that introduced the Underbracket, and the gift was advertised to "to make the most of an Underbracket run".