Kansas City Breath Mints/Season 3
In Season β3, the Kansas City Breath Mints finished 6th in the Good League, and 10th in the ILB.
The Breath Mints won two blessings in the Election, randomizing the hitting stats of Rodriguez Internet, Grey Alvarado, and Eduardo Ingram, and improving team defense by 15%. Axel Trololol was stolen by the Chicago Firefighters, who sent back Atlas Guerra in exchange.
The starting roster of Season 3.
In Season 3, the Breath Mints were subject to 3 allergic reactions:
- On Day 13, Rodriguez Internet swallowed a peanut and had a allergic reaction.
- On Day 13, Grey Alvarado swallowed a peanut and had an allergic reaction.
- On Day 15, Eduardo Ingram swallowed a peanut and had an allergic reaction.
In Season 3, some of the notable Breath Mints games were:
- On Day 13, Rodriguez Internet and Grey Alvarado experience allergic reactions. (Watch here on Before)
- On Day 15, Eduardo Ingram experiences an allergic reaction. (Watch here on Before)
- On Day 57, Matteo Prestige is incinerated at The Meadow and replaced by Gunther O’Brian. The Breath Mints win 16-21, a longstanding record for highest total final score. (Watch here on Before)
- Summoning Circle blessed the Kansas City Breath Mints
- The hitting stats of Rodriguez Internet, Grey Alvarado, and Eduardo Ingram were randomized.
- The Rack blessed the Kansas City Breath Mints
- Defense improved by 15%.
- Vulture blessed the Chicago Firefighters
- The Chicago Fighefighters stole the best pitcher in the division, Axel Trololol, from the Kansas City Breath Mints. They sent back Atlas Guerra.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
The Breath Mints, despite an incredible start, were hit with three consecutive allergic reactions to stray peanuts during games, greatly reducing the performance of Grey Alvarado, Eduardo Ingram, and Rodriguez Internet. This night of terror sliced the building momentum that had been growing in Kansas City, and the Breath Mints finished the season with a disappointing record of 49-50, finishing once again in the bottom half of the league.
The postseason bore a mixed bag of fruit for the Breath Mints. They were awarded with two blessings, Summoning Circles, and the Rack, both of which more than made up for the nerfs to the batting lineup during the Peanut Plague. However, the team's star pitcher, and local hero, Axel Trololol, was traded to the Chicago Firefighters. The team was sad to see Trololol go, but they knew he had better horizons ahead of him. In return, they received Eizabeth Guerra’s sister, and the second of the Guerra’s siblings, Atlas Guerra, who despite a subpar star rating, was a welcome addition to the team. They set off for season 4 seemingly back in the balance they had at the start of the season, eager to prove their worth this time around.
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · Full List|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||Kansas City FreshDome|
|Staff||Max Betmint · The Spearmint · Dr. Reverbo · Kacey Greens Jr.|
|History||Kansas City Breath Mints' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|"Fresh Breath, Here We Come."|