This article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community. It is just one of many Rumors that we've found in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill. You can find more Rumors about Justice Spoon at their Rumor Registry.
Justice "Injustice" Spoon always wears her Dual Eyepatches of Evil, one over each of her eyes.
Justice is a statue carved from a block of basalt. In good weather, careful or gifted observers may faintly see her aura of pure evil.
Justice Spoon is completely, unshakably devoted to the cause of evil. As such, Spoon enjoys pulling elaborate, but ultimately harmless pranks on her teammates, and only communicates by telling lies. Though her habits and idiosyncratic pattern of speech initially confused her teammates, the Firefighters now agree that in spite of being a single-minded agent of evil, Spoon is a generally pleasant, kind, and caring person.
As a result of the Alternate Reality decree passed at the conclusion of Season β4, Justice "Injustice" Spoon was replaced by an alternate Justice Spoon. The fate of the original is unknown.
- Justice loves to snuggle, especially with their spouse Whit Steakknife, who is a knife.
- They only listen to Justice.
- They are incapable of playing the spoons, as they have no rhythm.
- They only ever wear Justice-brand sportswear.
- Justice is either incapable of sleep or simply does not wish to.