Houston Spies/Beta/Season 6
Following the introduction of High Filter, the Spies gained Blood Winner, implementing a star donation to their division victor in the Blood Bath. In addition, the Spies joined a new Division in Season 6: Wild Low, with their new subleague being the Wild League. Despite this restructuring, the Spies saw an incredibly similar performance to that of Season 5, finishing 17th overall and 3rd in their division, and not qualifying for the Postseason.
This Election was busy for the Spies, seeing five Blesssings affect them in some way, only two of which were won by the Spies themselves. Two of the blessings: Move the Mounds Closer and Sharing Signs, blessed the entire Division, a pattern that Wild Low would continue to attempt moving forward.
- Sharing Signs blessed the Boston Flowers.
- Who? blessed the Charleston Shoe Thieves.
- Charleston Shoe Thieves stole the least popular player in the league, hitter Howell Franklin, from the Houston Spies, and maxed their stats. They sent back their worst hitter, Joe Voorhees.
- The Shoe Thieves had 7% of the votes. The Hades Tigers were the highest bidders with 20% of the votes. 233,606 votes were cast.
- Move the Mounds Closer blessed the Hellmouth Sunbeams.
- Improved the Wild Low's pitching rating by 10% and impaired their hitting rating by -5%
- The Sunbeams had 33% of the votes and were the highest bidders. 64,315 votes were cast.
- Party Line blessed the Houston Spies.
- The Best Offense blessed the Houston Spies.
The following summary mixes canon events with community lore.
- The Blood Bath was ultimately postponed in Season 6 and cancelled in Season 7 for unknown reasons.
|Buried||Leo Baron · Munavoi Rochester|
|Stats||Season||β1 · β2 · β3 · β4 · β5 · β6 · β7 · β8 · β9 · β10 · β11 · β12 · β13 · β14 · β15 · β16 · β17 · β18 · β19 · β20 · β21 · β22 · β23 · β24
1 · 2 · Full List
|Circuits||Gamma 1 · Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||An Undisclosed Location|
|History||Houston Spies' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|