Official League Records
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Washington has been described as a veritable mountain of a creature with many horn like appendages. Her large hulking appearance is often something of a shock for fans attending their first game. Her appearance is frequently described as: "Minotaur or Oni like." Washington's multiple horns, or "corns" as Washington prefers them to be called, are known to strike fear in the hearts of her foes. Washington has become known for her powerful play style frequently taking heavy swings at pitches in an effort to "pulverize" the ball. Washington's at bats are known league wide for dramatic results with foul balls or homers often ending up in low earth orbit.
Journey to the Mints
During an away game to The Seattle Garages, Mints player Pudge Nakamoto was wandering around Mt. Rainier. This is believed to have happened when Nakamoto continued to run out of The Big Garage following a hit and got lost looking for first base. While wandering the woods, Nakamoto encountered Washington at her garden residence among the mountains. Nakamoto signed that she was very lost and a player for the Kansas City Breath Mints Blaseball team. Washington was about to simply point Nakamoto in the correct direction, however, Nakamoto hugged Washington so greatly that Washington decided to take it upon herself to teach Nakamoto how to actually play the game of blaseball.
- Washington was going to be a recruit for the Seattle Garages when the team heard of a large blaseball playing creature living in the mountains near Seattle. However, a series of mistakes starting with boarding the wrong bus and then a plane led Washington to Kansas City where, upon seeing Pudge Nakamoto, decided to sign on into the Shadows for the Mints.
- Washington likes to consume a large bucket of fish before each game. Luckily the Mints had a large amount of kippers that were labeled "Property of Marquez Clark." Marquez Clark could not be reached for comment on the matter.
- Washington has been seen at least once wielding Lenny Spruce as a bat. As this has not happened in a game to date, it is uncertain if this is going to be used in an official game as a strategy or if this was simply a mishap in training.
- Washington is rumored to have a connection with San Francisco Lovers players: Helga Moreno and Helga Burton and investigation is still pending.
- What’s her name?! / GA AHINO (in reference to Scattered name)
- I like Helga because she's big
Helga Washington by @jennayow
Helga Washington by @goatedtoasts
Helga and Pudge by Discord user Numbersninja#7987
Helga by @polypeptoad
Helga by @bugsbenedict
Mini-Blaseballer by @HetreaSky
Helga and Rod.net by Discord user graygrump#1829
Helga by @gaymaul
Helga chilling by @gaymaul
Temperance tarot card by @gaymaul
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · Full List|
|Circuit||Gamma 2 · Gamma 3 · Gamma 4|
|Ballpark||Kansas City FreshDome|
|Staff||Max Betmint · The Spearmint · Dr. Reverbo · Kacey Greens Jr.|
|History||Kansas City Breath Mints' History|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|"Fresh Breath, Here We Come."|