Heat Magnet is a Ballpark Modification introduced in the Season β14 Earlsiesta that grants a team 5 Runs when one of their players is incinerated in a Ballpark with Heat Magnet.
When a player is incinerated in a Ballpark with Heat Magnet installed, the Thermal Converter will repurpose the heat of the incineration into 5 runs for the incinerated player's team. When this occurs, it will note "The Heat Magnet catches. The Thermal Converter hums. 5 runs generated for the [Affected Team]!" during the incineration itself.
The incinerated player's team will receive 5 runs regardless of if they are the away team or fielding.
|Season||Day||Incinerated Player||Incinerated Player's Team||Stadium|
|22||09||Goobie Ballson||🌮LA Unlimited Tacos||🌮Al Pastor Memorial Park|
|22||24||Yong Wright||🍗Mexico City Wild Wings||🐅Sixth Circle Stadium|
Heat Magnet first appeared in the Season β14 Earlsiesta as an available Ballpark renovation. It appeared with the description "Add a Heat Magnet to absorb and repurpose heat from any incinerations in your Ballpark."
The Heat Magnet was built:
- In Season β14 latesiesta by the Magic.
- In Season β19 latesiesta by the Tigers, Tacos, and Crabs.
- The Commissioner referenced the scoring of 5 runs aspect of Heat Magnet after both the incineration of Goobie Ballson and Yong Wright.
- ↑ BLASEBALL COMMISSIONER [@blaseball] (28 Jun 2021). "We now confirm reports of the sudden passing of Tacos hitter Goobie Ballson. BY BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN ART AND PRODUCT THROUGH A GAMIFIED VENDING MACHINE, @CAPSULE_CORNER ENCOURAGES PARTICIPANTS TO ENGAGE IN ART COLLECTING FROM A WHOLE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE. Five Runs scored." (Tweet) - via Twitter.
- ↑ BLASEBALL COMMISSIONER [@blaseball] (29 Jun 2021). "We are deeply saddened to learn of the sudden passing of Wild Wings hitter Yong Wright. A fan-favorite, Wright has been with the team since Blaseball's Return almost a half-century ago. Five Runs scored. RIV" (Tweet) - via Twitter.