The Halifax Gazette is a weekly newspaper published in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, from March 23, 1752 until April 34, 1953, and again from September 5, 2004 to the present. Since 2015, it has been part of the Candyman Media Network. They offices take up half of the seventh floor of the Gleek Telecoms building in downtown Halifax. Their current editor in chief (since 2017) is Farce Glacier.
- Julie Canterwaul, local events
- Cauterize Hull, crime
- Karmaroon Ticks, espionage
- Jimm Mantin, arts
- Cal Fricassee, energy drinks
- Paul Cartography, splorts
- Isabellio Rapini, investigative reporter