Francisco Preston is a lineup player for the Yellowstone Magic, and has been with the team since Season β1.
Official League Records
Preston joined the ILB as a lineup player for the Yellowstone Magic with the Return of Blaseball.
During the Season β5 elections, Preston received a combined 12.3 → 11.4 stat decrease as a result of the Charleston Shoe Thieves' Bad Neighbors blessing.
On Season β7, Day 90, Preston swallowed a peanut and had an allergic reaction, resulting in a combined 12.0 → 7.5 stat decrease.
During the Coffee Cup, Preston played for the Cold Brew Crew as a lineup player.
During the Season β14 elections, Preston's peanut allergy was removed as a result of the Nut Button blessing.
On Season β16, Day 30, Preston became a pitcher due to Reverb.
During the Season β16 elections, Preston retreated to the Shadows in exchange for Melton Telephone as a result of the Magic's Foreshadow will.
During the Season β17 elections, Preston rejoined the Magic's active roster as a result of the Magic's Move will, becoming a lineup player in the process.
During the Season β22 elections, Preston gained the Subtractor modification as a result of the Subtractor Avoidance blessing, and the Negative modification as a result of the Roster Flip blessing.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Box of Francisco Preston Files
- Dust billows as the file box lands on the table. While many archives in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill are unified in some way, this... definitely isn’t one of them. The accompanying Rumor Registry explains all of the contents... wherever it is... but for now you grab the folder labelled IF-82.085 and start reading...
That's My Dad!
A few things to know about Francisco Preston.
- 38 years old.
- Dude's a solid hitter.
- Has a dog. The dog has never chased a blaseball in her life.
- Has memorized the birthdays of everyone in the league and makes sure everyone gets a card with a 20 in it on their birthday.
- Everyone except King Weatherman. He gets a five.
- Grills during league siestas.
- Will teach you to play blaseball.
- Is here for you.
- Camps in the park during home series. His tent is (usually) located between second and third blase. Players will often stop at his tent for some chinwag and a hot dog.
- When asked about his teammates, Francisco responds "They're a good kid, I'm proud to play with 'em."
- This is also Francisco's response when asked about himself.
- The kind of guy who, if you come out to him, claps you on the shoulder and tells you he's glad you trust him that much, then invites you for a good, clean game of blaseball.
- This was also Francisco's response when he came out as trans himself.
- Has custom waders fashioned by the Archmagi that are able to withstand the boiling, acidic pools of Yellowstone National Park (Parkpark) .
Mini-Blaseballer by @HetreaSky
Magic Dad, by @Fancymancer
Francisco Preston, by @dipppitydoop
Four of Wands
|Buried||Jacob Haynes · Avi Jones · Millipede Aqualuft|
|Stats||Season||1 · 2 · 3 · 4|
|Ballpark||Yellowstone National (Ball)Park|
|Staff||Park Service · Alf Merlinmeyer · Park Rangers · The Oconnor Family|
|History||Yellowstone Magic's History · Standardized Irregularity Reports|
|Fan Culture 📣 · Fan Works 💌 · Tlopps Cards 🃏|
|As Above, So Below|