Flood Pumps is a Ballpark Modification introduced in Season β15 Earlsiesta that prevents Ballparks from becoming more Filthy when Floods occur, stopping the Ballpark from increasing in eDensity.
Anti Flood Pumps is a Ballpark Modification introduced in Season β21 Earlsiesta that causes Ballparks to become much more Filthy when Floods occur, causing Ballparks to increase in eDensity.
Flood Pumps prevent a Ballpark's Filthiness from increasing when a Flooding event occurs, adding a note that "The Flood Pumps activate!"
Conversely, the Anti Flood Pumps cause a Ballpark's Filthiness to increase approximately 4x the normal rate when a Flooding event occurs, adding a note that "The Anti Flood Pumps activate!"
Flood Pumps first appeared in the Season β15 Earlsiesta as an available ballpark renovation.
Anti Flood Pumps first appeared in the Season β21 Earlsiesta as an available ballpark renovation.
Flood Pumps were built:
- In the Season β15 latesiesta by the Wild Wings, Spies, Worms, Fridays, and Crabs
- In the Season β17 latesiesta by the Flowers
- In the Season β19 latesiesta by the Moist Talkers
- In the Season β21 latesiesta by the Steaks
- In the Season β22 latesiesta by the Mechanics
Anti Flood Pumps were built:
- In Season β22 latesiesta by the Breath Mints
- Crabs fans decided on pursuing the Flood Pumps renovation in Season 15 when one of them said the word "flumps" to describe the renovation