Famous Owens is a lineup player for the Hades Tigers, and has been with the team since Season 1. Owens briefly played for the Breckenridge Jazz Hands on Season 23, Day 95, as the result of experiencing two Feedback events in the same game.
Official League Records
During the Tigers' Season 12 push for a championship, Owens pitched three games, recording two shut outs and conceding only a single run, proving instrumental in the Tigers winning their third title. Significantly, Owens would pitch the first perfect game under the Tigers' name during the 4th and final game of the Wild League Finals against the Hellmouth Sunbeams with 7 strikeouts recorded. Subsequently, Owens Evolved to Base 1, protecting their stars from dropping below 1.
On Season 23, Day 95, Owens was exchanged to the Breckenridge Jazz Hands due to Feedback. Owens was replaced by Spears Rogers. The two were exchanged back to their original teams later that game in the last possible moment.
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Box of Famous Owens Files
- Dust billows as the file box lands on the table. While many archives in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill are unified in some way, this... definitely isn’t one of them. The accompanying Rumor Registry explains all of the contents... wherever it is... but for now you grab the folder labelled IF-45.922 and start reading...
Famous Owens, despite their name, was a completely and utterly unremarkable individual before becoming a blaseball player. They have an entirely average and normal appearance and no notable personality traits.
Since joining the Tigers, Owens has had a performance record.
- In spite of their manifold interdimensional manifestations, a consistent aspect of Owens is their friendship with Dunlap Figueroa. This was on full display during the Season 16 wild card round; after Figueroa was attacked by Consumers, Owens thwarted the second attempt by storming the field of play with their bat in hand, shattering it across a consumer's head to defend their teammate.
- Ayanna Dumpington is the bane of the existence of at least some of the Famouss, such as 11.903 (raccoon), 12.19 (Other), 18.18 (maybe Zeus?), 27.614 (deeply sketchy demon) due to her constantly insisting that they hydrate and cannonballing into the team pool/Owens' pool whenever they is in the splash zone. Famous Owens IF-238.91 doesn't really understand all the fuss, but thinks Dumpington is doing a just swell job.
- Nonetheless, Owens delights in helping Dumpington find the most flamboyant and fashionable of new fits.
- Owens appears friendly with new Tiger Lottie Ceilingfan, though the details of their friendship are unknown. The younger player appears to be on good terms with Owens with Owens taking an almost older siblinglike relationship with her.
Mini-Blaseballer by @HetreaSky
Famous Owens by @glassgoblin
Famous Owens by @juangeedraws
art by majestic-salad