(Redirected from Coffee (Weather))
During games played in Coffee weather, players can be "beaned".
The first time a player is beaned, they become Wired, adding an additional 0.5 to any runs they bat or run in (for example, a Wired batter hitting a single with a Wired runner on third would result in a net 2 runs being scored).
The second time a player is beaned, they lose the Wired modification, replacing it with Tired; instead of adding to runs, they instead subtract 0.5 runs in the same way.
A third beaning removes the wired modification, priming a player to become Wired again upon the fourth.
Game Log Text during Coffee
- [Player] is Beaned by a [Quality] roast with [Flavor]. [Player] is now Wired!
- [Player] is Beaned by a [Quality] roast with [Flavor]. [Player] is now Tired!
- Full city
- Half city
- Light city
- Medium dark
- Single origin
- Second crack
- Big-bodied milk chocolate
- Body and butterscotch toffee
- Candy-like sweetness
- Complexity and depth
- Dark chocolate and toffee
- Delicate balance, flavor and body
- Extra dimension
- Grass-fed butter
- Hints of lavender
- Rich, velvety chocolate
- Serious heat
- Strong citrus notes
Sun .1 · Sum Sun · Jazz · Night · Supernova Eclipse · Black Hole (Black Hole)