Canadian University League
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Founded in 1977, the Canadian University League (CUL) is a Blaseball league made up of teams from major Canadian Universities, which at various points in its history has also included teams from Upper-Laurentian Québec, Greater Québec, and Unified Québec.
The founding members were Dalhousie University, McGill University, Queen’s University, and University of Toronto. In 1979 came the addition of teams from University of Alberta, Bishop's University, University of British Columbia, York University, and University of Saskatoon, followed by Western University and Simon Fraser the next year. In 1984, University of Victoria, University of Waterloo, University of Ottawa, and Concordia University joined after abandoning their proposed alternative, the Canadian Students Blaseball League (1978-1984). By 1990, almost every Canadian University had a Blaseball Team participating in the Canadian University League. Recently, a real university joined the league.
- Dalhousie University Tligers (The name will change in 2041, as per the bargain struck after the events of TIME TREE)
- McGill University Rledbirds
- Queen's University Glaels
- University of Toronto Vlarsity Blues
- University of Alberta Glolden Bears
- Bishop's University Glaiters
- York University Lions
- University of Saskatoon Hluskies
- Western University Mlustangs
- Simon Fraser University Rled Leafs
- University of Victoria Vlikes.
- University of Waterloo Wlarriors
- University of Ottawa Glee-Glees
- Concordia University Stlingers
- University of Montréal Clarabins
- University of Alberta Glolden Blears