Snack Payout Modifications
(Redirected from Buttered Up)
Snack Payout Modifications are a class of Team Modifications that grant double payouts based on a specific Snack for Fans.
The four Snack Payout Modifications were introduced in Season β14 as four Blessings Teams could win during the Election.
Buttered Up blessed the Tokyo Lift.
- The Lift will now pay out double for the Popcorn Snack.
- + Buttered UpThis Team earns double payouts on Popcorn.
Glazed blessed the LA Unlimited Tacos.
- The Tacos will now pay everyone double when they trigger Sun 2 (only for Snackholders with the Doughnut Snack).
Jam-Packed blessed the Ohio Worms.
- The Worms will now pay everyone double when they trigger the Black Hole (only for Snackholders with the Wet Pretzel Snack.)
- + Jam-PackedWhen this Team triggers the Black Hole, they'll earn double payouts for all Wet Pretzel holders.
Over Salted blessed the Core Mechanics.
- The Mechanics will now pay out double for the Stale Popcorn Snack.
- + Over SaltedThis Team earns double payouts on Stale Popcorn.
Popcorn and Stale Popcorn
The Buttered Up Modification doubles the payout of Popcorn for Fans of the Tokyo Lift.
The Over Salted Modification double the payout of Stale Popcorn for Fans of the Core Mechanics.
Doughnuts and Wetzels
The Glazed Modification doubles the payout of any Snackholders with Doughnuts whenever the LA Unlimited Tacos trigger a Sun 2 activation.
The Jam-Packed Modification doubles the payout of any Snackholders with Wet Pretzels whenever the Ohio Worms trigger a Black Hole activation.