Official League Records
The remainder of this article contains lore created collaboratively by the Blaseball community.
Box of Bobbin Moss Files
- Dust billows as the file box lands on the table. While many archives in the Interdimensional Rumor Mill are unified in some way, this... definitely isn’t one of them. The accompanying Rumor Registry explains all of the contents... wherever it is... but for now you grab the folder labelled IF-86.742 and start reading...
Bobbin Moss, a Cuban genderfluid lupine, they/she/he, was employed in Miami as a club singer. They were born supernaturally gifted with impressive talent in every conceivable skill, excluding the splort of blaseball, which they were dreadful at. They earned fame participating in many competitive events and earning numbers of trophies in every one, although this activity seemed to slow in the months leading up to ILB recruitment.
A list of some of Moss's high-publicity achievements:
- Multiple victories on live trivia-based and talent-based glameshows.
- Winner of the Moss Fight (self-proclaimed) (no elaboration)
- Gold Medal in Hotdog Levitating Contest 5 years in a row
- First place in a Pitblull Impression Competition, second place awarded to Mr. Wide
- John Award's Award for Most Awards Held
Joining the ILB
Moss had reportedly snuck into the stadium upon seeing a spot open up in the lineup of their local blaseball team, the Miami Dale. She placed herself into the group's huddle and promptly proceeded to introduce herself to Mr. Wide, handing over a leatherbound resume 175 pages long. She earned a spot on the team by virtue of looking "legit enough".
The press took an interest in the odd recruit. In one of many interviews, Moss shares, "Yeah, I could have gone pro in anything, but I already know I'm a star hlockey player, jluggler, chef, whatever..." They went on to detail a unique "infinite potential" inherent to the splort, being the one skill Moss has anything to learn in.
Eyes were on Bobbin Moss as the replacement for the team's strongest hitter, and Moss promptly disappointed. Despite this, his morale remained high. Moss is often seen practicing newly invented batting techniques during games to varying degrees of success, while still taking time for his other passions, including singing.
Relations with Teammates
In their free time, Bobbin Moss is known to go out of their way to spend time with teammates, engaging in many activities outside of blaseball. Liam Snail has made multiple appearances as a co-host on TV show "Painting With Bob Moss", Howell Rocha once appeared at an esplorts event receiving coaching from Moss, Jomgy Rolsenthal and Moss have collaborated on multiple videos for the YouTube channel "Jsauce", Sixpack Santiago has attended many marathon running events alongside Moss, Qais Dogwalker and Moss have collaboratively put on fire-spinning acts for community events, et cetera.
Bobbin Moss by probskay/idoldestroyer